Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

DRD is half-done!

No, not half-dead. It's Half Done. I'm finishing E1M2 (I swapped some of the maps, but they are still here), what gives 5 maps in total right now. Still two of 'em will go through rebuild. One will be serious, and one will be serious as hell. Then I'll have to come up with next 4 or even 5 maps and voila!

For those who are still waiting, and for those who don't know what the hell DRD is I'm posting those screenies:

Sorry for the trouble, guys. Guess I didn't get any feedback due to excessive image loading time.

I've changed the DRD site hosting, so you should have experienced a serious loading speed up. Therefore I'd like to ask you what Hosting would you offer as the best to give about 12/15mb free. Also I encourage you to visit

DRD team site

Darkhaven said:

OH GOD YES!!!

Thank you for the screens, ellmo. ;)

Now THAT's interest. Be sure to check the whole WebPage, and don't pay too much attention to the crew section. There will be some slight changes.

Looks good .. but I hope those aren't all the enemies I'll be seeing dead in these maps .. come on, add some more baddies to blast :P

udderdude said:

Looks good .. but I hope those aren't all the enemies I'll be seeing dead in these maps .. come on, add some more baddies to blast :P

Heh... actually these guys've been laying there from the begining. You'll find out the map's real purpose when it's released. E1M2 is some kind of... special in the project.