Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Reisal

If this has not been answered..

There is no way to reach that stranded marine hiding in locker C4 in Alpha Labs 2, am I correct?

I don't think you can find him. It's a nice little thing though... shows there are other survivors scattered about that are hiding and really scared.

You CAN find him, but right before you do, he's ripped apart by an Imp. There's some nice goodies in the room, though.

yes you can find him, but an imp kills him. i think you get his PDA, maybe not.

one thing i have never found is "where is my baby?" its either secret, or i am not paying attention or it is quite and unclear

Make sure you have decals on and follow the bloody footprints that show up. If decals are off, you can't see the foot prints. :/

Sephiroth said:

yes you can find him, but an imp kills him. i think you get his PDA, maybe not.

one thing i have never found is "where is my baby?" its either secret, or i am not paying attention or it is quite and unclear

I think they removed it when they decided that the Cherub wasn't miniboss material.

The "they took my baby" part is still there. Some people don't pay enough attention to find it.

Yeah i think its in the alpha labs, it just gives you some extra ammo and a bit of the creeps, thats all i think it really does to the experience.

footman said:

You CAN find him, but right before you do, he's ripped apart by an Imp. There's some nice goodies in the room, though.

Ya mean that open panel on the floor before going down to the coolant catwalks with that scientist? I went down there, I heard some noise but saw no marine body.

Oh yeah, later on in the game, you hear someone nearby asking, "Who's there?" and right before you get to him, and Imp rips him apart. You collect his PDA afterwards.

I never thought that was the same guy though. Ah well.

Oh, and for the "They took my baby part," it was hinted that a baby was stolen and used as part of the Vagary (if you look closely at the start of the Vagary cutscene, you can see the shape of a face on the backside of the Vagary).