Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Movie: 32 Hours 7 Minutes

Cannonball run..lol

that's fucking awsome

"i don't think helicopters could make it that fast"
200+ mph...no roads...they sure as hell could

Except choppers could NEVER hold enough fuel for a 4000-mile run. They'd have to land every few hours.

While still exceeding 200 mph? what kind of idiot would even attemt that, this isnt freakin air force one ya know

The same kind of idiot who would try to drive across the USA at excessive speeds?

Hell, if someone wants to make a movie about refueling helicopters mid-flight, I'll watch that as well.

Instead of films about people who drive suped up cars extremely fast, I wanna see a flick about people who put concrete blocks down the street infront of those drivers and watch them crash spectacularly. I'm tired of seeing how these asses kill innocent people on the news, I'd much rather see them kill themselves...

Rellik said:

Instead of films about people who drive suped up cars extremely fast, I wanna see a flick about people who put concrete blocks down the street infront of those drivers and watch them crash spectacularly. I'm tired of seeing how these asses kill innocent people on the news, I'd much rather see them kill themselves...

You relize this was done before the whole faggy Fast And The Furious craze? These people are using expensive cars that dont look like a dog vomited on them.And i'm sure they wouldnt do a huge documentary type thing if they killed tons of people,Hell I havnt even heard about this till now.

But it's always funny to see people who recklessly endanger the lives of others suffer horrible fates. Isn't it? :)

P.S. If I ever get rich I'm gonna buy two of the nicest Ferrari's I can find then me and my friend are gonna have a demolition derby with them. :)

Caco-Puff said:

Hell I havnt even heard about this till now.

you didn't know about cannonball run? they even made a movie based on it

Quast said:

you didn't know about cannonball run? they even made a movie based on it

I mean this event.Didnt know that Cannonball Run was based on it though.

I think there were a number of these races. I dont believe the movie is based off this particular one. I'm not sure the year it was released.

Quite fun to watch, looking forward to it. Teckademics put out a video that followed the 2002 Cannonball Run. All I can say is, it's an car lovers dream to watch, except for some of the ricer parts that they slip in between.