Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revenant100

Classic colors mod

Yeah Enjay, that's what I had the Cacodemon looking like before I tried the one-eye thing. I thought it looked better, but wasn't quite as Doom 1-ish as I wanted it to look.

Anyway I've decided to do a small update to this mod and return the Cacodemon to his six-eye Doom 3 look, tweak some of the other skins, and bring the green-haired pistol zombie and Doom guy's gloves back. Some preview pics:

I have to figure out how to remove the eye pupils from the zombie, although it seems like part of the model, and if possible give him a tan-colored suit, but the game seems finicky on giving the same model seperate skins. Plus the brightness of his hair will be fixed soon. Should be a little more dull.
The gloves don't appear while Doom guy is using his fists, as in Doom 1 and 2.

Nice! Make the green darker plz.

I personally don't like the gloves... You probably shouldn't bother skinning them on, since they'd end up looking like tight-fitting latex gloves or something like that unless you modeled them yourself.

Yeah, it's a shame, but I think I agree about the gloves too. Unless you can make them look as if they have real 3D substance, then better to leave them out IMO.

As for the Zombie, he looks cool (if a little brightly coloured) however I suggest you do something with the blood coming out of his mouth. If he has been feasting on flesh (or even if it is his own blood) I think it should be smeared around his chin and mouth a bit more. As it is ATM it looks a little like the strange lip-stick Queen Amidala wore in Star Wars Episode 1. :-P

Yes make the hair much darker, very impressive looking hair skin too btw.
Next u just need to make the sgun zombie have no helmet and bald, and we have a winner.

You do know I posted this same mod weeks ago right?

Also, what did you use to modify the skins?