Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zeta000

You know when you play Doom too much when...

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

You don't threaten to kill Lüt with a tank, you threaten to kill him with a SUPER SHOTGUN! (Hey, I would.... oh cap. Did I just help this topic out by replying again..? DANG IT!!!)

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

When you RESSURECT THIS THREAD AGAIN, THANKS A LOT!

you refuse to punch anything with your right hand.

I already do that, I'm a l337 l3fty.

I'm not allowed to bump threads? Oh sorry, I'm still pretty new here... ;)

Don't worry, as long as it's not locked it's fair game. Threads over 30 days old are automatically locked. If you broke the lock, we'd have a little problem now, wouldn't we? ;)

I'm not allowed to bump threads? Oh sorry, I'm still pretty new here... ;)

Don't worry, as long as it's not locked it's fair game. Threads over 30 days old are automatically locked. If you broke the lock, we'd have a little problem now, wouldn't we? ;)

Don't I know it...

Don't I know it...

You broke locks already? I didn't think anybody had done that yet.

Don't I know it...

No, and I'm not really working on it, either. I was just meaning messing with forum software in general.

When you're playing it for the first time.
Then, too late, YOU ARE ADDICTED...

Don't I know it...

No, and I'm not really working on it, either. I was just meaning messing with forum software in general.

I think I could post in a locked thread, but I'm not in any mood to get banned right now.

When for Physics class, you demonstarte the Dopler effect with rocket launchers and plasma bolts. (firing will running towards or away from a target)

Here's 2 great ones that everyone missed. Sad thing is that I've done both...

You are playing doom and your eyes hurt, because you haven't blinked in hours.

You say 'T' before speaking.

I always think about doom whenever i see a chainsaw, which is wierd, because i'm a Canadian who lives on 11 acres of wooded propery. But i'm pretty sure i'm addicted, thinking about editing doom maps and such takes up about 10% of my bored thinking, which may not sound like much, but it's kind of scary. And with every new place i go, i always either picture making a doom map out of it, or playing paintball in it.

...I own 2 blue jackets as well... :)

...You lie half-asleep in bed all night playing through all of the original Doom levels in your head (I haven't slept properly in about 3 years!).

...If you spend hours playing the theme tune on your electric guitar.

You wonder why the sky doesn't warp out of proportion whenever you look up at it.
Firing a shotgun straight down the middle causes huge kickback and broken bones, but it's not like that in Doom.
You attempt to run down the street carrying nine weapons of your choosing at around 22 MPH, and wonder why you run out of breath so quick and why you can't go faster than 60 MPH.
You walk up close to a wall and wonder "Hey, where'd all the pixels go?"
You think that this level is too damn big and someone needs to take out quite a few line and sidedefs so the level will be playable.

Dude, this post has been around too long...

You find that you can't walk on water.

33. You forgot the concept of water depth, and it scares the hell out of you when you dip yourself in the pool

Dude....