Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the tard cart

now i am not being racist, or what u may call this, but i do think someone has taken some serious drugs to allow this. our school often uses retarted kids for labor, hey slaves!, anyway they are now useing them to keep the school network running. i dout this will keep up considering most of them can hardly spell, or read correctly. so how could they do networking. well i saw them hooking the wires in the back of the computers and one poor kid was trying to push a rj45, into a rj11 port, plus it was upside down, he throw a hissy fit and gave up even aftetr the teacher told him it was not for that computer. I hope they dont try to set it up, software wise. as of now a school network is down for repair( no doom LAN parties like ladst year) also they have banned doom playing! damn bitches! but we can play so called kindly disney games, fuck that, i want doom. so that is why are school is now caLLED the tard cart

MWHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAhAahhahahahAH

Sorry, it's sad. It's just that is so ridiculous that it tips the scales back to the "FUNNEY" area.

Seems like the real retards are the ones who thought about this.

Dude, they do that at our school, cept they don't let the tards handle the computers. They let the Computer Maintenence students do that. (Somehow my friend got put in charge of the CM&R classes...our teacher is too trusting). Anywaste, the tards just do menial tasks like recycling and at the Junior High, they sold candy as well.

Sucks about not being able to play Doom. I can sympathize. I don't think there has been any serious LAN action allowed for the last 2 years, but the CAD teacher let us use his room to play AOE on the last day of school last year.

yea doom has been kind of banned sence comulbine, but teacheres still allowed us to play. however this year the administators have been cracking down

Bah! At my school in the computer lab we have Wolfenstein 3d, but when I asked why they didnt have DOOM he said "That game? Its horrible! You kill people!", as I was fraggin' me a nazi standing next to a picture of Hitler...

Bah! At my school in the computer lab we have Wolfenstein 3d, but when I asked why they didnt have DOOM he said "That game? Its horrible! You kill people!", as I was fraggin' me a nazi standing next to a picture of Hitler...

You see, thats the beauty of Id's games...you never kill any humans unless they are horribly evil/posessed. The closest you come (besides the Nazis in Wolfenstein) are the Grunts in Quake, but they are basically like the Strogg: wired up cyborgs created by an evil race/being.

Nazis != people. Nazies are Nature's perfect villian: they're faceless, they're soulless, nobody is ever going to stand up for Nazi rights, and they're just so killable!

My old school didn't allow computer games at all. So we'd always go to the computer labs and play Descent or Nesticle or whatever on the Windows machines that the teacher couldn't see from her office.

My new school hosts Q3A and Starcraft tournaments as part of campus events. So nyah! ^_^

My old school didn't allow computer games at all. So we'd always go to the computer labs and play Descent or Nesticle or whatever on the Windows machines that the teacher couldn't see from her office.

My new school hosts Q3A and Starcraft tournaments as part of campus events. So nyah! ^_^

The computer class teacher won't even let us play solitare, but there was a Starcraft tournament that was hosted after school. Today, however, we just goofed off because the teacher was gona and left no lesson plan for the sub. We even played around with the wax pot for the 3d printer...hehe...wax hand of death.

...We even played around with the wax pot for the 3d printer...hehe...wax hand of death.

Damnit, now I want a 3D printer.

BTW, did you guys hear that they've developed artificial sperm? Should be a big help for people around here whose testicles never descended (*cough*mechasam*cough*).

What in the unholy fuck?

This.

Hmmm...sporks are cool and all, and I do believe that one day they will replace both the fork and the spoon, but why be so obsessed?
'Oh how I love thee, let me count the prongs...'
Hmmm...1, 2, 3..done.

Using mentally challenged kids as labor has to be illegal in SOME way. I suggest that you go to the authorities for this. NOW.

Using mentally challenged kids as labor has to be illegal in SOME way. I suggest that you go to the authorities for this. NOW.

Working on PCs is hardly "labor", they're most likely trying to teach the kids something useful they could stand to know that might actually help them out sometime in the future.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Timmy Timmy! TIM-MAY!

Ya know, I saw much of the same when I was in high school a year ago. Except the challneged kids were doing work with the custodial workers. Sorting out recyclables, and more.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

One mentally damaged kid in my elementary school ranted about pirates all the time.

ranting about pirates?!
its sad, sometimes they want attention and do wierd things. other times they are mentaly insane. this one girl that use to be at our school, but was removed, was insane. she had paranoia and dementia,i think, but what did it is one day in the library she freaked out about being cover by insects. It took 4 people to hold her down because she started throwing shit trying to smash the imaginary insects, good thing she never played doom or she may have seen imps