Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gokuma

A special FU from me to the Neocon repubs

(two mile long posts deleted)

Hey Godshatter, learn to link stuff; do not cut and paste whole articles on the Forum.

Wow you love to just ignore hard facts and present just a bunch of statistics which are subject to change at any time. I'm still wondering where this supposed weapons program is. A few lone sarin shells reportedly something like fifteen years old don't constitute a current program. When that one was fired, they didn't even know what they were firing. US authorities saw fit to leave plenty of radiological material in Iraq. They removed stuff they say "could have potentially been used" to make a dirty bomb or for a weapons program, but not that there was any program. There's no recent evidence of a nuclear weapons program. Meanwhile Bush's testing of mininukes is poisoning people out in the west/midwest as winds carry the fallout. (EDIT: Bush is pushing for new nukes).

Also CNN is shit. They're not as bad as Fox News but they have history of censoring information damaging to Bush.

and learned to type or ur a shithead n a republicoksux0ring won @ that lol!!!!1111one11

Gokuma said:

Meanwhile Bush's testing of mininukes is poisoning people out in the west/midwest as winds carry the fallout.

Exsqueeze me?

Baking powder?

Bush is TESTING NUKES in America?

Source?

Heh, well its not like nukes havent been tested in America before. But still, now we have all of Iraq for that

Linguica said:

Exsqueeze me?

Baking powder?

Bush is TESTING NUKES in America?

Source?

I can't find any source saying that testing is actually occuring (I would think that would make the major news sources), but I did find some grumblings that they are considering them:

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org/Articles/CampaignMore/bunker.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2780521.stm

I had never heard of this before. However, I have my doubts that even Bush would start up nuclear weapons again.

http://downwinders.org/

Somewhere I read in tests of their so-called bunker busters they only penetrated 1 meter deep when they were supposed to go 6 meters. And supposedly 6 meters is deep enough to contain the fallout but it's just a lie and it's not. Ok, it seems recent tests didn't actually have a mininuke payload. It's the old nuclear tests and more recent dumping of waste that's poisoned people. But check out the links on this site and you can see they're really pushing ahead for new nukes in their ultimate hypocrisy.

there have been no nuke tests in the US sence 1992. actually i think in 1992 they were preparing to do a test, but ended it. besides all the moderns tests where done under ground.

sadam was too busy building palaces and fucking whores to even try and start a weapons program.

so I assume it's cool if you are detonating nukes anywhere else but on american soil?

You make the fuckers, you blow up your own damn country if you want to see if they work. And while you are at it, stop burying your toxic shit in international waters.

Sephiroth said:

sadam was too busy building palaces and fucking whores to even try and start a weapons program.

He idolized Joseph Stalin. Notice the similarity in their appearance? I can just imagine him now,

"Over here we build a palace and we fill it with whores. Upon completion of that palace, we place one here, and we fill that one with twice as many whores. Then we put yet another one in this region, and fill it with, YES YOU GUESSED IT! TRIPLE, the amount of whores!" *fires off his AK, smokes big cuban*

Full-fledged nuclear tests are off limits but scientists quietly continue to test plutonium's power by exploding small, potent packages 1,000 feet beneath the Nevada desert.

Since 1997, scientists at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory have unleashed a series of tests -- called Bagpipe, Oboe and Clarinet -- attempting to gain new insight into how plutonium behaves under extreme conditions.

Next in the series is Piano, a test so powerful scientists may abandon their cost-cutting measure of confining the explosives to a 55-gallon barrel lowered into an underground alcove. They suspect Piano would tear through the inch-thick steel skin of a barrel, so the experiment next year may be detonated directly in the alcove, which then would be sealed.

The tests are allowed under the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty because they are subcritical, meaning no critical mass is formed and there is no chain reaction.

fodders said:

Full-fledged nuclear tests are off limits but scientists quietly continue to test plutonium's power by exploding small, potent packages 1,000 feet beneath the Nevada desert.

Cool, where can I get tickets?

The better to amuse you with, my dear.

(As if labeling a source 'biased' gives carte-blanche to steamroll through any given evidence or logic without having to rebut.)

gatewatcher said:

What non-biased sources you have there.

Number one yeah... but the second is the BBC, they're usually pretty reliable.

Number one yeah... but the second is the BBC, they're usually pretty reliable.

That bloke probably reckons the only reliable source is godhatesfags.com..or FOX

Heh, impeach Bush? While that would be great, it's pretty funny. Who is going to impeach him? The forces the republicans own?