Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

WildWeasel's Doom Armory

For those of you who enjoy weapons mods and can't get enough of them, WildWeasel has the page for you. There's not exactly an abundance of content right now, but his Doom Armory may be just what the newbie modder needs. It includes reviews and tutorials (though only one is new) and may be just what you budding Dehackers and DDFers and EDFers ordered.

Nice page weasel. I like it :D

[EDIT]Weasel, I just read the reveiw of my Weapons of Destruction mod, and the SSG is modified with more than just the sound. I has 2 SSG codepointers, so it fires 2 SSG shots. I just use Ammo use and Min ammo to make it fire 2 shells at once instead of 4.

Okay, I'm updating the page soon with the updated review for Weapons of Destruction, and hopefully a few new mods.

I'll get to them as I feel like it. Right now, I'm trying to review the best stuff that each author has to offer, then I keep going until I've reviewed plenty enough.

BREAKING NEWS! I have finally finished the review for Daniel's "99 Weapons", and fixed the links in everything else. If you found yourself being redirected to the old Tripod site before, it's all fixed now.