Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

what if they made oldschool doom figures

if they made action figures would you want them to be as realistic as possable. or have them in their more comicbook style look as the game?

For monsters I would like to see them all real but I can't picture the rifle zombie and chainner looking all real. Mabe it because of the green hair and the way the chaingunner caries his chaingun. still they wouls all have to be uniform.

just like the monsters inc toy. It would have a movable eye. and it could have a movable mouth but that would ruin the sculpt.

The cacodemon would have like a fireball missile you load into it's mouth and can fire with a spring-loaded switch. The mancubus can do the same, but with two missiles at once!

And I'd prefer comic book, cause they'd be more fun to play with. Duh!

Lets not resort Doom to bastisardy to noveltys. When that hapens you get Nintendo power.

"I would so want a Revenant for my desk - but only if he's wearing pants!"

Why does it matter. How many skeletons do you know with balls. I perfer the blood and guts dripping down his leg.

Dunbar said:

The cacodemon would have like a fireball missile you load into it's mouth and can fire with a spring-loaded switch. The mancubus can do the same, but with two missiles at once!

I imagine that'd work well with lots of the figures. :D And you could include different guns with the zombies and Doomguy, like G.I. Joe figures. Hell, you could even give the Cyberdemon interchangeable weapons for his arm.

I'd like them to look the way they do in Doom. No more, no less.

And a Cacodemon with an articulated mouth would undeniably rock.

Combustable said:

I dont care if its selling out, I want sell outs. I want to be a consumer whore!

that's handy, beause I want to be the capitalist who fucks you in the ass.

darknation said:

that's handy, beause I want to be the capitalist who fucks you in the ass.

So... What exactly was the point of that? To prove you enjoy making an ass of yourself?

Seriously, it would be awesome to have oldschool DooM figures.

Whatever you do, don't submit these ideas expecting money!

A few years ago I sent the idea for Mortal Kombat action figures (what they looked like, what they did, etc..) into Midway...they made them...I didn't see a dime :P

Darkhaven said:

So... What exactly was the point of that? To prove you enjoy making an ass of yourself?

Seriously, it would be awesome to have oldschool DooM figures.

I think the point was to show how superior he is to you, which is 100%.

Ralphis said:

I think the point was to show how superior he is to you, which is 100%.

Then tell me exactly why he is superior to anyone else.

McFarlane's gotta make those. I actually started a petition for them on Spawn.com a long time ago, with a lot of sigs I may add. I'd kill for a fully articulated Mastermind. Maybe with a light-up chaingun and maybe the bottom of the brain lit up, like he was shooting. It would also be cool for an S.S. Soldier figure that said "Schutztaffel!".