Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Comments to your own title/ other's titles

<--- cause i felt like it.

I wasn't aware that fraggle had "BANNED" until a minute before i posted, so i changed my idea to "5p4nkz0r d31ux0r". about half a hour later, i got it changed it to my current one, even though ling complained to me about changing.

arioch
Dumbass

[img of some fishy]

Administrator

That is the funniest thing I've seen on these forums yet =]

I'd have to say that the funniest thing I've ever seen is when REoL had that contest in which the last one to post in his thread won a prize. Then stphrz (I think) posted in it and then locked the thread.

I'll never forget that.

i hate my title (i like my sig) I hate my post counts, dammit to hell

[edit] and im not on probation!! and if i ever get banned, itll probably for being stupid(my polls, my idiotic posts, being stupid, period)

Bah.

I often eat Linguica because I'm Portuguese

maybe you could shorten it a little, change it to
"I eat Linguica cuz I'm Portuguese", that'd be less than 40 characters and it's acceptable

I have the most threads in Post Hell, and I also have the most replies in Post Hell, so that makes me KING!

BTW, what happened to Arioch?

I am a Dumbass of course.

Just like deathman is Incredibly Stupid and IMJack is a Total Moron or something like that and thehighesttree is a Retard...heh.

BTW, what happened to Arioch?

I am a Dumbass of course.

Just like deathman is Incredibly Stupid and IMJack is a Total Moron or something like that and thehighesttree is a Retard...heh.

I used to be a total moron ('til i pissed ling off again, apparently he didnt ban me, yet) and its gonna take me FOREVER to get my post count back

I used to be a total moron ('til i pissed ling off again, apparently he didnt ban me, yet) and its gonna take me FOREVER to get my post count back

I didn't have a post count to begin with. Shouldn't be that hard to work off.

And I still say I was on the board, at the appointed time. I was on the IM list. Ah well.

EDIT: Shit. I've been Probed.

Heh, looks like I missed out on the great title bonanza. Oh well. I'm still better than all of you.

appologizing might work, but you know it's really hard to understand what dw ppl think sometimes

appologizing might work, but you know it's really hard to understand what dw ppl think sometimes

Good point. (/me does the Crouch of the Wild Tiger for Ling...)

Heh, looks like I missed out on the great title bonanza. Oh well. I'm still better than all of you.

You have had a title already.