Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Snarboo

Music Industry afraid we might download songs from the Radio

You've been able to record music from radio for some years...why the hissy fit now?

I recorded music on my casette tapes from the radio back when burning CDs was unheard of

Yea but the music industry is living in such a state of poverty now, they need to squeeze for every penny.

Oh sorry, that was just one of the thousands of monkeys flying out of my ass.

Hey "...the VCR is to the American film producer & the American public as the Boston Stranger is to the woman home alone."

Quast said:

You've been able to record music from radio for some years...why the hissy fit now?

music on AM and FM radio is not CD quality, it's far less due to interference and all sorts of other reasons, plus you often have the DJ talking over the song.

XM, on the other hand, comes in pretty much at digital quality and it's kinda like the HBO of radio so they can play full CDs and so on. The irony of course if you're paying for that already because XM requires a subscription, so it really shouldn't be a problem, and what it ends up coming down to is the RIAA looking like a bunch of greedy fucks. I think they're entitled to not have their shit pirated, but they're going about it entirely wrong.

Aww boo hoo, the corperate radio stations are not making money. I dont feel bad for some fat jew who is lusting for cash...
Music is free, and its a form of art which cant be controlled by some stupid ass company....

Stealthy Ivan said:

Aww boo hoo, the corperate radio stations are not making money. I dont feel bad for some fat jew who is lusting for cash...
Music is free, and its a form of art which cant be controlled by some stupid ass company....

Best thing I've read all day.

Anyway, I cant imagine this would actualy hurt business for anyone.

S1lent said:

WHY WON'T THE MUSIC INDUSTRY JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!

darknation said:

everyone needs a hobby.

Stealthy Ivan said:

Right on dude, let those fat jews and corpo musician sell-outs know that it's a privilege to make music for us, and they don't deserve to make a livelihood off music! (this includes the radio DJs too)

If only all thirteen-year-olds were in charge of the record industry and radio, as you can see, things would clearly be much better.

Cyb said:

music on AM and FM radio is not CD quality

The music in the internet radio is not CD quality too: it’s mp3, rm, ogg... not flac.

WTF? What does Judaism have to do with this? Alrighty then, let me add fuck the fat Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Satanists, Pagans, Agnostics, Scientologists, Hinduists, Druids, Shintoists, Atheists, Heaven's Gatists, Taoists, Voodoo Mammas, Wiccans, and those of ancient Nordic religions, who happen to be lusting for cash as well.

S1lent said:

BECASUE THEY'RE BIG MEANY-HEADS!!!!111

Of all times for them to "worry" about recording songs from the radio, they decide this is the right time? Retards.

gatewatcher said:

If only all thirteen-year-olds were in charge of the record industry and radio, as you can see, things would clearly be much better.

Fuck yeah! Then the radio waves would be non-stop Timberlake, Britney, Notits McPedobait and Linkin Park!

Damn.

darknation said:

Fuck yeah! Then the radio waves would be non-stop Timberlake, Britney, Notits McPedobait and Linkin Park!

Damn.

it already is...it already is.

darknation said:

Damn.

That and then a wave of rap is all that seems to be played a on a lot of stations. Though there are some good stations, I rarely ever listen to the radio. I don't like sitting waiting for a song I like to come on when I have my computer here to play the music I want to listen to all the time.

Contrary to popular belief, the Jews in fact do not rule the world. You know them being slaughtered in 7 out of every 10 countries and whatnot.

See the people you don’t like are actually called “capitalists” probably because they are known for “capitalizing on opportunity” if you don’t like it, cheat the system or start your own corporate empire. I’m looking forward to doing both.

S1lent said:

Because we desire their products and services.

Black Hand said:

Contrary to popular belief, the Jews in fact do not rule the world. You know them being slaughtered in 7 out of every 10 countries and whatnot.

See the people you don’t like are actually called “capitalists” probably because they are known for “capitalizing on opportunity” if you don’t like it, cheat the system or start your own corporate empire. I’m looking forward to doing both.

Are you Jewish?