Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

clinton enters hospital, complains of chest pains

Holy shit, if he dies, that helps Hillary's chances at running for president (natural shield from criticism, pity card, can't say that Bill will just be running the show yet again).

Hillary's one hell of a smooth operator.

maybe its a trick to get laided. hospitals have nurses and most nurses are hot. come on that bill is a sly person, got to hand it to him. what better way to have a hot nurse orgy than in a hospital

Sephiroth said:

maybe its a trick to get laided. hospitals have nurses and most nurses are hot. come on that bill is a sly person, got to hand it to him. what better way to have a hot nurse orgy than in a hospital

You're forgetting that not all nurses are female.

You look at the girls Clinton has had "relations" with, and come back and tell me how picky he is.

Male, female-- pfft, whatever. That uniform is HOT.

Heh, thought you made a typo on the thread title...I had thought you meant:
"Clinton enters hospital, woman complain of chest pains"

I hope he comes out OK. they said he might have to undergo an angioplasty also. I had a great uncle who died from that. I always liked Clinton, and he's not that old to be dying yet. Best of luck to him.

I hope he'll be okay. He wasn't a bad President in my opinion. He kept the country from falling apart, and he was damn entertaining and easy to make fun of.

All the best Bill.

These procedures have low (2-3%) mortality rates in these incredible times so let's be positive.

WildWeasel said:

You're forgetting that not all nurses are female.

Yeah, you might just end up with Spike or something.

Danarchy said:

Yeah, you might just end up with Spike or something.

At least it'll be somebody you know. :P

Linguica said:

Holy shit, if he dies, that helps Hillary's chances at running for president (natural shield from criticism, pity card, can't say that Bill will just be running the show yet again).

So there was a reason why she always opted for taco-tuesdays...

Linguica said:

All hail America, the one country where people vote for compassion.

I'm not American, but I liked him not only as a pres, but as a person, being able to fuck up like that and still be considered cool.