Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
harry-o

Plasma gun hidden?

On level Alpha Labs Sector 3, just before completion you're supposed to shoot a fat zombie on your left, pop another one in front then click on a panel and open "Access Grate 3". Go back in the room you came from, go in the grate & find the Plasma gun & a secret(?). well, I did all that and there was no plasma gun. There was a closed grate inside the ventilation shaft infront of me that I couldn't open. There was a grate to my right that opens so that you can walk ontop of the pipes & pick up some ammo. I really want the plasma gun. I know I should have gotten it cause now I come across plasma ammo. Does anyone know how I might have screwed this up and when another opportunity to get the gun might be?

There are several places to pick up the plasma gun, you just saw the first. I think I missed that one too, so I'm not entirely sure how to get it.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know I'll still be able to get it(hopefully soon). When you first got the chaingun it was quite awhile till another opportunity came up. Also, you got the gun but not too much ammo along the way. It got spent fast. Since I'm new here & haven't had much time to look around perhaps you could steer me to where sys setup & config issues are discussed. Thanks again

harry-o said:

...perhaps you could steer me to where sys setup & config issues are discussed.

Check the tech forum ?

Edit : Oh and I found my first plasma gun in a secret in the moving platforms room. If you run on the platform as soon as you can and jump on a pipe on the right the gun is lying in a small dark room. Don't know if it's before or after what you are talking about :/

You get a plasma gun pretty easly in the Enpro plant you'll soon get to. All you have to do there is read or listen(forgot which) to a PDA you get there and open a cabinet. Wa-la. It's even in the same room as the PDA. Your not there yet though so dont worry about it now.

Yeah, I finally got it. It was a little hard to get though. Didn't find it where you said. I was walking down a corridor and headed towards what lookes like a dead end. Then the panel in front of me opened and I was in a room with three doors. The gun was on the floor with some ammo. The second I picked it up the guys who throw flaming heads at you appeared. Lots of them. After a big firefight I got the sucker. Turns out I really needed it to kill the big horry monster that looks like a big spider with someone inside screaming. Nice. And I love how the gun sounds. Oh, that room by the way is tricky to get out of. You have to just keep walking into the panels till one of them opens.
Thanks for the help!