Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

The invisible cursor game

Level 6 is just ridiculous. I'm not spending more than 2 minutes on a level. Nice up until that though.

Like I had absolutely nothing better to do...

Level 6 is just impossible!

A hint for level 4:
You can get past all the moving bars in 1 pull at the moment when all the bars are detached from the left wall.

m0l0t0v said:

A hint for level 4:
You can get past all the moving bars in 1 pull at the moment when all the bars are detached from the left wall.

Yeah, I did that.

What the fuck? My computer just started playing some song for no reason! Never happened before. No web-browsers other than this was open, no additonal program made the sound... Was it on this site? It was some electric guitar music that lasted for about 8 seconds and then just stopped. Weirdness.

What the fuck? My computer just started playing some song for no reason! Never happened before. No web-browsers other than this was open, no additonal program made the sound... Was it on this site? It was some electric guitar music that lasted for about 8 seconds and then just stopped. Weirdness.

same here... creepy

m0l0t0v said:

same here... creepy

So wait, that happened to you too? Then I guess it was the website and not some hacker in my computer.

ohhhh the person who made this, i pity their hobbies

EDIT: lol its easy now set your control panel to make your mouse give a signal when you press cntrl key

EDIT AGAIN: no ill stick with alt this shit is hard

Mr. Jingles said:

ohhhh the person who made this, i pity their hobbies

EDIT: lol its easy now set your control panel to make your mouse give a signal when you press cntrl key

EDIT AGAIN: no ill stick with alt this shit is hard

All that trouble for a game? Jeez. Just press the alt key.

Darkhaven said:

Level 14 is fucking hard.

So are levels 6-13.

EDIT: Huhooah haiuahfuihuxuxbbsud u xueigfasyjEGAYRF A UAHUSAHUHDUehhflHUCHCHUh

EDIT:

Ralphis said:

tab doesn't work for me

It's not TAB. It's ALT. Stupid people. They're like roaches...

EDIT: Hunnahsploogie hsuaihhhhuhhu hahahaha hduhiuhjjwkwi isus usihu s s sisimlivinginaspammersparadise hud hu ahlihjxnxu uhn unnnnnnnn nuununnunununnunuh uh uhn nuh uh

God, level four is impossible with this mouse. Fucking wireless continously slows down/speeds up because of its fucking lameness. One day I'll get a real mouse.