Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Comments to your own title/ other's titles

Actually, I went on a cleaning spree a few days ago; Shotgun Bill/Super-Joe has 51 threads in Hell, you've only got 46 ;)

Damn you! Bah! Hes banned anyway so I am the true king.

you could just make your next 6 new threads post hell material. Most people wouldn't like that though.

you could just make your next 6 new threads post hell material. Most people wouldn't like that though.

46 out of 2000 something isnt that bad but still...plus I dont WANT any more of my threads in post hell.

i didn't know BBG was post hell king, damn 46. I know i have had the sometimes off topics strange post placed in there but the most i think i have in there is 10

I know i have had the sometimes off topics strange post placed in there but the most i think i have in there is 10

Lut do you have some Post Hell Resource Center that tells you who has how many posts in hell?

Lut do you have some Post Hell Resource Center that tells you who has how many posts in hell?

Forum software...

hmm... yeah, thats kinda what I meant... I guess... gimme some weed...

Yep.

I just read the DOOMGUY post hell thread Lüt posted as a link. That is some funny ass shit. You should write some short stories Lüt.

I disappear and reappear at random intervals. I could be here regularly for a week or so, then just vanish for weeks or so, then just come back, and repeat. ;)

I wonder who has the least stuff in post hell..
actually I wonder how much I have down there.

I have the most-read thread in Post Hell.

Come to think of it, it's the most-read thread on the forums.

Yes :D

Bah.

I don't care, I don't come here often anyways :p

ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK FIND THIS FUNNEY....

Bah.

I don't care, I don't come here often anyways :p

ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK FIND THIS FUNNEY....

Me.

i didn't know BBG was post hell king, damn 46. I know i have had the sometimes off topics strange post placed in there but the most i think i have in there is 10

Last I heard of I had about 10-15... not too bad since I was pretty sure a lot of them would hit post hell anyway =b