Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Farm Sluts Short Movie (NOT WORKSAFE)

Heh I've never understood timeline. There was never anything posted about it here so why is it considered old? Maybe if a lot of people posted about it or posted the movie I'd understand but I've never heard it mentioned before. Whatever, sorry about the rant.

insertwackynamehere said:

Heh I've never understood timeline. There was never anything posted about it here so why is it considered old? Maybe if a lot of people posted about it or posted the movie I'd understand but I've never heard it mentioned before. Whatever, sorry about the rant.

just because it wasn't posted here doesn't mean it hasn't been around for a while.

besides someone saying 'timeline' is just an obnoxious way of saying "I've already seen this before, jerkass" and adding nothing at all to the thread except some wonderfully useless drivel that no doubt plagues the majority of their posts.

Black Hand said:

heh reminds me of groundhogs day.

Yeah groundhogs day, it's the beastalic's Mardi Gras. Flashing, drinking, fucking animals, all because of one groundhog looking for his shadow.

I hate groundhogs day. I'm sick of drunk horses pissing on my wall.

EDIT: 1700 posts! No thanks to groundhogs day.

um...I think he meant the movie Groundhog Day.

Didn't you just say that.

Okay... lame!

I couldn't watch the full flick; it got stuck.

Wow...this almost made me want to cry... I don't think I found anything funny about this except for when he gets caught with the popups the first time.

SEE WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE WHEN YOU SEND POPUPS TO PEOPLE YOU EVIL, EVIL, HORRIBLE WEBSITES!

Some of the acting was ok.... but overall a bit witless in my opinion. Seemed too reliant on shock-tactics and the inherent humourousness of bestiality.