Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

The aftermath of DW vs DC vs ND (last one better enjoy it)

ND was totally shocked at its loss, its tiny brain stuggled, meddling together what would resemble thought in a human brain, but that is far to complex. It kept "thinking" the same thing..."I'm the best, how could I lose...?" as it wandered the internet, in search of a place to belong. It saw a site, with the title DW. "Looks like a good place to leach off of" it "thought" as it wandered over. Soon an influx of newbies from ND came into it, not stupid however, yet...misguided. How could they openly admit that they were NDers...it was crazy, hell, it was utterly INSANE. The NDers trickled in, like a leak from a crack in the wall, to tell others of their WADS and projects, hosted by ND. This gave ND SOME followers but still it craved more! It needed more people to peddle their mindless dribble to. A few DWers had lost the ability to partake in conversation *cough* shotgun bill...*cough* that had no choice but to stoop so low...will ND ever rise to the top as the #1 DOOM site on the net...we shall see...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Faked ya out! ND will NEVER EVER EVER EVER become the #1 DOOM site on the net. Hell even lil' ol' fan sites are better than ND....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ND...the #1...DOOM...site on the net? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH...ohgod...

bigbadgangsta
King of Post Hell

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing stuff like this quite often, ala DoomBoy and his wonderful custom title.

Ah, BBG's alright. His stories might be a little rough around the edges, but with some proof reading and a little more elaboration and description (just a little), he might be up there with Liam and Katarhyne, bless their black hearts.

Uh-huh. Sure.

In a couple of days, I'll be starting work on another story. Hopefully it's fairly good.

In a couple of days, I'll be starting work on another story. Hopefully it's fairly good.

/me drools.
New stories...

bigbadgangsta
King of Post Hell

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing stuff like this quite often, ala DooMBoy and his wonderful custom title.

Shut the fuck up. Your title should be something like "Help! I'm a dumb shit and I can't be stopped!"
By the way have you ever put a story up here?
Didn't think so.

bigbadgangsta
King of Post Hell

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing stuff like this quite often, ala DooMBoy and his wonderful custom title.

Shut the fuck up. Your title should be something like "Help! I'm a dumb shit and I can't be stopped!"

Titles can only be 40 characters.

By the way have you ever put a story up here?
Didn't think so.

Actually, he posted the longest one ever.

So nyah:

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

DoomBoy, just chill. People have done that quote thing with the custom title on Archvile46. I don't give a fuck, just calm down.

And yes, I did write a story. It was 100 pages long in MSWorks. I posted a link here back in June (I think), but no one seemed to care.

Sometimes it's just best for everybody to get together and calm the pancake down. Sure, we all have our faults (some more than others), but in the end, we're all just one big, happy, disfunctional family, and we need to work together to make a pleasant forum that we all can come to and enjoy, without having to put up with the rampant flaming and verbal abuse being flung about right now.
I dream of a forum where aspiring authors can get advice and critcism, and where experiences writers can help people who want to add their talents to the profession. A forum where peace and understanding are the rules of the day, and where love is appreciated, not hated.

Can I get a hug?