Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HolmenV

BFG Location

I am in Delta Labs Sector 4. I have picked up BFG ammo and I thought a BFG earlier. However I do not have a BFG in my weapons. Do I still have a chance of finding one or do I have to go back?

There is one in Delta 3 its in its own room its right after that little move the boxes around with the arm puzzle code is 931 I think...

Yeah, that was a cool thing. I was standing in front of of this office and I immediately recalled the code (where to find it), because there was such a remarkable Email, telling you that they had the middle digit changed because it canĀ“t be a "0".

In the Delta Labs - the same level where you go on your very first teleporter ride - there's a room with a locked door that requires a code. Peeking through the window you'll notice a glass cylinder with a slowly spinning object.

Getting access to the room is a matter of looking at what it says on the door and using that to select the right external PDA to get the code, but I'll spare you the trouble and tell you right away that the code for the door is 931 as already mentioned. Once inside the room, look for a small monitor button on one of the walls (the one with the outline of the BFG, where it says "BFG Prototype" or something). Interact with that monitor to open the glass cylinder and collect your prize.

Yeah if i recall crorectly theres three cahnces to obtain a BFG - once in the room with the PDA number that you get earlier on, after hell, and im pretty sure theres a thrid one, cant rememeber

Wobbo said:

Yeah if i recall crorectly theres three cahnces to obtain a BFG - once in the room with the PDA number that you get earlier on, after hell, and im pretty sure theres a thrid one, cant rememeber

1) Abram's office
2) MartianBuddy's last locker at the end of Delta Labs 2.
3) Somewhere in Hell(?)
4) Sabaoth

Mr. Chris said:
3) Somewhere in Hell(?)

At the teleporter to the Guardian, in fact. Instead of stepping into the green beam, walk around it to find a hidden niche.

Cool, now I can smack a chunk of damage into Guardian as soon as he shows up..

Theres a bfg in hell right where you find those first bfg cells (you fight imps and hellknights then cherubs in the room) if you just look behind a rock out into the nothing ness theres a little ledge going down to the bfg

I must be stupid, I have replayed Delta Labs Sector 3 and do not find the BFG. Are you guys sure it is on that level? Could anyone be more specific.

Thanks

Location of BFGs in DOOM3, as compiled by M8.

PRE-HELL:
Delta Labs Sector 2A: Abrams' Office (931)
Delta Labs Sector 2B: Martian Buddy Locker (0508)

HELL:
Ledge
Portal (immediately prior to boss)

POST-HELL:
Central Server Banks: End (obtained from boss)
Site 3: Weapon Rack (~mid-level)
Primary Excavation Site: Crate (beginning)