Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Baby of steel

That is fucking awesome. A solid steel baby.

I think the thing that happened there was probably that the baby's carseat shielded it for most of the "ride".

So the baby was dropped at just 10mph with its protective seat underneath it during slide-out - I'm glad she was OK but I hardly see an amazing survival story here.

Relica Religia said:

Wait wait - his fiancee was 17?!

wait wait i think these people shouldn't breed. except in the case of this super baby which need to be turned over the the US government for examination.

well i guess HE can't breed anymore

At least he had enough sense not to get into a car chase with his baby in the car, though he could have just GIVEN UP FFS.

Saw that on the news. It's pretty fucking dumb to just dump an infant in the middle of traffic, but that nutcase ended up saving the baby's life as oppossed to killing it in a collision.

Heh, if i was that kid i would be forever taking the piss out that bloke. "Hey, my dad chucked me out of a moving car, then crashed it and got killed, what an idiot!"

POTGIESSER said:

Saw that on the news. It's pretty fucking dumb to just dump an infant in the middle of traffic, but that nutcase ended up saving the baby's life as oppossed to killing it in a collision.

There are a lot of stupid people out there...although, if he would have just stopped...

Hoo boy, that must have been some chase. And the baby's mother is probably going to end up another victim of society (among the thousands of unwed mothers in the US).

WildWeasel said:

Hoo boy, that must have been some chase. And the baby's mother is probably going to end up another victim of society (among the thousands of unwed mothers in the US).

You must be living in the 1940s, try millions.

the baby i think would be better off with a better family. Granted i dont know the girl, but i am going by what i see. a child at 17 getting married to a loser and such does rate high on the meter of intelligence.

I am willing to bet that baby will grow up to be the same leech on society. I feel sorry for her but the choice was her's in the end. Hopefuly she makes better choices from this point out. i also hope she can provide the child with a good home.

I am somewhat of an oddity. I should be out there selling drugs, or commiting violent acts and such. I mean everyone else in my family is. however i looked around at a young age and said "not for me!" i will say so far i dont have kids, and i dont plan on having any for a while

gaybicuriousX said:

Only accused of domestic violence and he runs? What a retard.

Heh, do you just wait around until the count is bumped up from spousal abuse to attempted manslaughter? :P

Sephiroth said:

I am willing to bet that baby will grow up to be the same leech on society.

yes, all babies should be forced into the army at ten months to turn them into Productive and Worthwhile citizens.

deathbringer said:

Heh, if i was that kid i would be forever taking the piss out that bloke. "Hey, my dad chucked me out of a moving car, then crashed it and got killed, what an idiot!"

He probably wasn't her dad, read more closely.