Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnny

Crucified Dreams

Is this mod abandoned? It's been developing for quite a few years now. Does anyone know what the status of it is?

I don't think either of them are still working on it. The only one likely to be doing anything on it still is the project head, Derek MacDonald (aka Afterglow). He hasn't exactly been around much though.

That's a pity. Would love to play something like that. But I think it's just the way it goes, good projects never get finished. There are exceptions tough (RTC)

STRAIN
Requiem
Batman
Aliens
Claustrophobia
Darkening E2
Action Doom
Eternal Doom
Daedalus
Dystopia 3
Twilight Warrior
Covert Ops
Mordeth E1
Skulltag
The Darkest Hour

There's more , but these were just from the top of my head.

EDIT: it's not like we need any more overdetailed DM wads.

Besides, well detailed doesn't mean poor gameplay (Gothic99-good example of the opposite)

NiGHTMARE said:

I don't think either of them are still working on it. The only one likely to be doing anything on it still is the project head, Derek MacDonald (aka Afterglow). He hasn't exactly been around much though.

He hangs out on the Mindphaser forums, if you want to bug him about it:) (Unless this is a different Derek MacDonald from Nova Scotia). The Internet is a small place...

I believe him to be 100% retired though, so I wouldn't bother him.

Derek only made map06 of Gothic 99 which, besides having less detail than most of the other levels in the set, plays excellently.

Derek is still working on Crucified dreams (time permitting) and I hope to finish my contribution soon. thats all I know

Nmn said:

OMG, slopes hehe ;)
Derek also made some Surge 2 maps which AFAIR are excellent.

Yeah, the best of the pack. Though considering some of the other S2 levels, that isn't exactly hard :P.

Szymanski said:

Derek is still working on Crucified dreams (time permitting) and I hope to finish my contribution soon. thats all I know

Thank god. I must play this wad.