36 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Character?

• Trooper
    • Swann
    • Campbell
    • Kelly(sarge)
    • Betruger
    • Some other random guy(specify)

Campbell. He seems to be quite similar to the doomguy, only he talks and failed :P

[Edited out the moronic impse option.]

Swann. Because he remains professional the whole time, even to the end.

Amaster said:

Also Campbell. The guy was willing to take on Sarge.

I wouldn't be too daunted if I had a BFG on hand either.

Job said:

I wouldn't be too daunted if I had a BFG on hand either.

I like to think that Campbell knew of Sarge's transformation. Otherwise I doubt he would waste his BFG on a regular guy while there are demons crawling all over the base.

Of course, this is all just assumption.

Amaster said:

I like to think that Campbell knew of Sarge's transformation. Otherwise I doubt he would waste his BFG on a regular guy while there are demons crawling all over the base.

Of course, this is all just assumption.

Quite possible. Sarge was far easier with the soul cube...but I'm sure Campbell's confidence in the BFG was as big as the weapon itself, heh. Also...[insert statement about how much of a Q2 ripoff Sarge was]

i liked those two techs fixing the conduit.
they had some interesting conversations.

if you tried to ask them anything they would just give some funny remark.

Tyrone Washington, the only black guy in the game. 'Cause he don't let stereotypes get in his way.

Namco said:

Tyrone Washington, the only black guy in the game. 'Cause he don't let stereotypes get in his way.

Co-sign

Campell.

I liked it when Swann trys to negoitate with Beturger, but fails; and Campell saids:

"Ok, Plan B (BFG draw sound)"

lupinx_resurrected said:

I think it would have been cooler to fight a zombiefied sarge with a BFG instead of the dumb Quake2 rip-off version. :P

Mmmm...You do realise that ripping off one's own work can't really happen, right? I'd call it more of a tribute, but that's just me.

I'm the best Doom character anyway.

I voted for Campbell, but the true answer is the Doomguy. Always the Doom guy who kicks all the ass and looks badass to boot.

But Campbell has an awesome voice and has attitude so I like him too, though he's not badass enough to take on demons with anything but his mega-killa BFG.
No wonder Sarge handed his ass to him.

Campbell rocks, but Betruger is even more awesome, I mean how more evilish awesome can you get?!

Hey how come Campbell can blow away everything on his chase to betruger without running out of ammo? Then, why does sarge get to blast away on your ass without even having to reload? How does one get the ability to shit BFG ammo at will like that, and how does one get killed once they have that ability? (in combination with having a BFG in the first place?)