Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
XDelusion

Star Wars TC's

What can I find info about the current Star Wars TC's in the works?

I wasn't aware that there were any Star Wars TCs in the works. There's a Star Trek TC, about which you can find information here. There is a recently completed Star Wars TC called, about which you can get information here. If you have problems getting into this site, try here.

There was a reference to a SW TC in these forums. Here is the link to the thread, but nothing much was said about the TC. Email the author with your question.

Also, there's a rumor that the guy who did the Star Wars TC mentioned above is hard at work on a 4-level mission pack as a "prequel" to the original TC, and that he's finished the first of the four levels.

Also, there's a rumor that the guy who did the Star Wars TC mentioned above is hard at work on a 4-level mission pack as a "prequel" to the original TC, and that he's finished the first of the four levels.

:-)

Heh, I remember playing a WAD for Ultimate Doom called Starwar2.WAD. The level design was supposedly from an actual set design made made for the original Star Wars but it was never put in the actual movie. I remember the WAD was fun to play, if a bit tough. :)

REX: Yes, the Darkest Hour was the one I was looking for, though all the links I follow just bring me to DOOM Center's Home page. :/ I'll look through it all in the morning, got to get some sleep, thankx!

REX: Yes, the Darkest Hour was the one I was looking for, though all the links I follow just bring me to DOOM Center's Home page.

Use this link to download the file directly. DooM Center's hosted sites have been down for over a month, so you won't be able to access info on the project from that site. The download link should work fine, though.

Damn! You and I must have posted within seconds of each other. I had to edit my post, so I missed your post.

Does it work for you?

It works fine for me, and I've tried it on 3 different computers with different ISPs. You could try going to DooM Center (http://www.doomcenter.com), and finding the link on the left side to Wads Index. The Darkest Hour is one of the listed files.