Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Coolest Game Character

and yet if he didn't include the doomguy as one of the choices we'd all bitch him off for not knowing any better.

He could have asked for the 2nd coolest character though =]

Yeah, it's seems kind of hard to make a poll like this without mentioning the Doom guy and not get flamed, even though it would make the choices more fair. I chose Alucard anyway. A lot of reasons for that that I won't get into here, but basically any Castlevania hero gets a lot of support from me. Especially if he's the son of Dracula.

Phobos... heh. I know he doesn't have his own game... He deserves one, tho.

Terra, from Final Fantasy 3 (6).

If we're talking about only FPSs, I'd have to agree with Zaldron. But if we're talking about any game, then I would choose Morte, from Planescape: Torment. He's just so awesome.

Excuse my ignorance, but who's Garret? I've heard the name before regarding an FPS character, but I don't remember which game. Anyways, for coolest character, I'd have to say Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior...he's just so damn funny.

Who's the coolest?

it was a hard choice, but i chose Alucard and almost
regretted it. i mean, if doomguy ever saw Alucard, he'd
take a look at how nicely he dresses and say "haha, flamer"
and then a look at his face and let him know "that doesn't do much for your masculinity either" in a snideful way. but if it came down to it, Alucard would kick his ass either way, so Alucard gets my vote. but like someone else mentioned here, Dante is #1

or maybe Rick from Splatterhouse...

Gyaaaah! Too.... Many.... Choices.... Must.... Pick....

Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy 7.

YOU FOOL! HOW CAN YOU FORGET MINSC FROM BALDUR'S GATE! ARRRGHHH!

Pfft. He may have been funny, but he lacked in party value. I though Tiax was a lot more intertaining, even though I've never even got to him.

Pfft. He may have been funny, but he lacked in party value. I though Tiax was a lot more intertaining, even though I've never even got to him.

Kinda, but Minsc is just the first one to come to mind. Honestly, Baldur's Gate (especially 2) had a lot of character depth and I don't know which one to pick, but I'd say the coolest game character is definetely from the series.

Kinda, but Minsc is just the first one to come to mind. Honestly, Baldur's Gate (especially 2) had a lot of character depth and I don't know which one to pick, but I'd say the coolest game character is definetely from the series.

I actually liked the characters from Planescape:Torment better. There were only 8 of them, and though the main plot revolved around the Nameless One, each of them had their histories revealed slowly throughout the game, and they evolved (both personality-wise and in game turns) greatly.

YOU ASS!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED BALDUR'S GATE!!!!
I'm not really certain that I want to, either. RPGs don't interest me.

Second would be fucken WolfGuy because he rules.

I like Terry Labonte in the NASCAR Series too...heh..heh...heh...

Must... vote... for... Alucard!

Aw, he has a sexy Japanese voice actor ^_^ and he can turn into a wolfie. What better guy is there than that? 'Nuff said.

Oh, and he has a good personality... and lotsa shiny weapons... and sunglasses (well, they -are- an item)....

Minsc is both crazy and stupid....but he is a good fighter at least.

bahh when get throne of bhaal i prefer sarevok.

the coolest guy ever is teron gorefiend from warcraft 2:
beyond the dark portal or caleb from blood.