Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Is it just me......

......or have a lot of people been banned around here lately?
Off hand I can think of nightfang, IMJack, Xenospam, and the list goes on.
Eh?

I wasn't banned... I hope. I just posted in the wrong thread at the worng time. But I'm stuck with a negative post count and the noble title of "Total Retard."

The only person who was banned I think was Xenospam, but I'm pretty sure he re-registered as SweedishDoomer. The others were all just put on probation.

I wasn't banned... I hope. I just posted in the wrong thread at the worng time. But I'm stuck with a negative post count and the noble title of "Total Retard."

And how was that little feat accomplished?

I, um... failed to notice this little provision of Ling's title-grabbing frenzy. Look for the part about "facing [Ling's] wrath." I still say I was online at the appointed time. But I'm working it off, and all is cool.

When people on Probation finally get into positive posts again, we're stuck with newbie labels again, right? That's gonna suck.

Yeah and I think your new tittle will stay too. I think, it never happened to me so I don't know =]

Yeah, but dangit, I'm gonna work my way out of this thing and be darn proud when I do. Unless Ling has mercy. And you never know.

A quarter of the way there...

Was anyone actually banned for posting after Ling's "do not post after this message or you will be banned" post?

Mewse... he begged his ban off though. And unless you're really freinds with him don't try it cuz he'll prolly get pissed and ban you.

Did Disorder ever work himslef out of his hole?

Not quite, I think he's still stuck around -36.

......or have a lot of people been banned around here lately?
Off hand I can think of nightfang, IMJack, Xenospam, and the list goes on.
Eh?

*looks around*

No you're not really banned.

Vad skriver du för skit? Mitt Xenoman account är ju bannat. Jag reregistrerade mig som SwedishDoomer för några dagar sedan, so what?

You two, stop posting in Swedish. Once or twice was bearable but this is just getting silly.

Take your discussions to the IM system or ICQ.