Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alientank

11 year old rapes 76 year old woman

Job said:

Mmm, that's good old fashioned homegrown Wisconsin virtue for you.

It didn't say 'his 76 year old mother'

Opulent said:

It didn't say 'his 76 year old mother'

Hahah. We're depraved, yes, but not blatantly immoral like the lower portion of our proud nation.

That's messed up. Even more so is the mentioning of the three other children that stood there and watched.

Gokuma said:

It's probably the damn growth hormones left over in meats and milk messing up kids.

Never poor or negligent parenting. Never.

Well that too. But I guarantee hormones are doing weird stuff to the development of kids these days. This particular sicko would have probably committed rape a few years later than he did if it wasn't for that shit.

Gokuma said:

Well that too. But I guarantee hormones are doing weird stuff to the development of kids these days. This particular sicko would have probably committed rape a few years later than he did if it wasn't for that shit.

If bovine hormones mean that today's young women have big firm tits then bring on the syringes!

Linguica said:

If bovine hormones mean that today's young women have big firm tits then bring on the syringes!

That and a higher rate of cancer. Men actually get breast cancer now too. There's hormones in chicken meat as well. Probably pork too.

Gokuma said:

There's hormones in chicken meat as well. Probably pork too.

Hormones in multicellular life? I don't belive it.

Gokuma said:

That and a higher rate of cancer. Men actually get breast cancer now too. There's hormones in chicken meat as well. Probably pork too.

If you presented me with two buttons, one labeled "lower rates of cancer" and the other labeled "women have larger, firmer breasts", I know which one I would push in an instant

Quast said:

Hormones in multicellular life? I don't belive it.

I'm talking about the unnatural crap companies are adding to maximize their production. There's also antibotics they pump into sick animals to keep them alive. Then we get the traces of these antibotics regularly and germs become more resistent to them.

Linguica said:

If you presented me with two buttons, one labeled "lower rates of cancer" and the other labeled "women have larger, firmer breasts", I know which one I would push in an instant

I can picture this, maybe I will make a map with these switches lol

Gokuma said:

It's probably the damn growth hormones left over in meats and milk messing up kids.

When were cow hormones ever responsible for a lack of human deceny? You can't honestly tell me that hormones forced those children to watch as another committed the act. That's just really lame sounding, I'm sorry.

I blame bad parenting and ignorance of the parents raising the kid who committed this crime.

That's insane! A boner at 11?

I've been able to get it up for longer than i care to remember, and definitley WAY before 11. Anyone who reckons it doesnt work before such a high age is probably a christian or something, and so should be ignored