Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DMFDxUconn

DMFD DooM Fan Page

Since this is a plug for a Doom 3 clan site, I'm moving it to Doom 3 multiplayer.

no, sorry i didnt use the same layout as every other clan on the internet. My bad for being original. Next time, i'll make sure to just copy and paste a site like everyone else. I'm sure your site kicks ass tho, right? lets see it.

It could use some re-organization and uniformity (things are kinda jumpin all over the place from page to page).

Heh, I didnt realize people still played Rainbow 6.

DMFDxUconn said:

no, sorry i didnt use the same layout as every other clan on the internet. My bad for being original. Next time, i'll make sure to just copy and paste a site like everyone else. I'm sure your site kicks ass tho, right? lets see it.

Heh, where's the originality? It's a bunch of screenshots and 10 year old jpegs. O_o

Edit: well the background isn't old jpegs, but they probably would have worked better.

Sorry, but none of the games on the site were even thought of 10 years ago. Nice flame attempt tho. The page is exactly what it is. Why waste bandwidth so people like you can download files from us? Its a simple "Fan Page", thats why i called it that and not a website. Lets see yours.