Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scabbed Angel

Stephen King's The Dark Tower

Any one here a fan of Stephen King's Dark Tower series? The Gunslinger was the first SK book I read when I was 11, and have been a fan (to some degree) ever since. The last one came out a few days ago and I'm about 500 pages into it (so much for milking it). If your a fan and want to discuss your thoughts (or disapointments) here's the place, err.. on doomworld anyway, to do it!

I've read all the series except for the latest book. I'm waiting till I can find a softcover copy, hard cover is too expensive. The Gunslinger was the first SK book that I've read too, about 3-4 years ago. Very interesting and creative.

Heh, I just returned the first book to the library a week ago. I've already read the drawing of the three and wizard and the glass, but that was a long time ago. I plan to read the series from start to finish now. IMO it's SK's best work aside from the talisman, I'm glad he finally decided to finish it.

I'm kinda worried though because I read Black House (talisman sequel) which is one of his newer works, and that was one of the worst books, that I've ever read. And I like almost all the stuff I read:P I know he co-authored it with Peter Straub, but he did the same with talisman, and that was my favorite novel.

definitely a very good, well written series. just plain badass. i'm pretty sure that only the first four are in softcover as of now though. i could be wrong.