Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oRaptoRo

Vrack!

Lame. Frederik your links to Vrack are fuggin dead (they link to cdrom.com) where the hell can I get yer level? ;(

You could probably find them in the corresponding directory at the new idgames archives. ftp://3darchives.in-span.net

You can probably find them on doomworld.com/sda .. altho downloading shit from the SDA is a bitch at times, it works.

I'll fix those links. In meanwhile, nothing could be easier than to just copy the URL and replace "cdrom.com" with "3darchives.in-span.net", no? =)

600 mhz P3 128 ram voodoo3 3000 pci, blah blah blah, I had low fps in vrack 2 in some parts. I'll prolly end up setting the res to 640x480.

Ghey. It works now, didn't work before (cut and pasting with inspan in place of cdrom.com). /shrug

Thanks for the info

600 mhz P3 128 ram voodoo3 3000 pci, blah blah blah, I had low fps in vrack 2 in some parts. I'll prolly end up setting the res to 640x480.

RUN A REJECT TABLE ON IT!! @#&%*!

Oh and Fred, if you don't compile a reject table for Vrack3 I will hurt you :P

I only played through Vrack2 once, and not really planning on playing it again so too late now stphrz. I'll prolly do it with Vrack 3 though... Seeing how Fredrik treats his Vracks I know I will. =]

That comp will definitely run it.

I'll try with a reject builder - if it's possible. Coecits made RMB crash =P