Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ayu

WTF? Unusual short film

What? It's an avant-garde Asian cartoon... and yet... there's... NO TENTACLE RAPE!!!! I'm confused, so confused...

I started making water melon love 10 years ago, but now i think it is boring.

Watermelons can indeed be coaxed into square shapes by trapping them within square boxes while they are still small.

Besides this one is brilliant.

That's gotta be one of the most obscure-yet-entertaining ads i've ever seen.

Arioch said:

That isn't in any Chinese I recognize.

Eh, I could very well be wrong on that. It didn't sound Vietnamese to me either, though, and I know for certain it wasn't Japanese.

It is Japanese. You can also figure that out by the square watermelons that they only grown and sell in Japan.

But holy JesusGod, that was fucked up. But I have this strange urge to eat a watermelon now.....

Relica Religia said:

It is Japanese. You can also figure that out by the square watermelons that they only grown and sell in Japan.

Do you mean that the clip was made in Japan? 'Cause they are NOT speaking Japanese in that commerical. The words they say do not match with the subtitles.

* Gets out his English to Asian dictionary to see if he can get this mess sorted out.

I'd like to see the people who made this ad tackle Oscar Meyer Weiners...

"Tonight I'm gonna be your...WEINER LOVE!"

Oscar Meyer...Weiner^2

I'll download the clip again once I get home cuz I cant hear the audio here...if I can get QT working that is.

But the voice acting is done by Japanese I recognize. Tojiko Noriko? That sounds awfully Japanese to me. As for compositing, it might be done by Chinese or Korean, and the 3d animation part was probably done by a crew that consists of Western people.

What the hell do you expect? It's friggin asian for cryin' out loud. Since when is a watermelon fetish sexy? There's several minutes of my life gone forever.

Snarboo said:

I'd like to see the people who made this ad tackle Oscar Meyer Weiners...

Have you ever seen the cartoon 'The Ripping Friends'? There was a very um...interesting episode which involved hot dogs and hot dog buns.