Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Fake [UD]

I am NOT a member of UniDOOM however, I am friends with three members of UD, so if they get pissed, I get pissed. THIS BULLSHIT is why UD is pissed, and we just want to let you all know that the fake UD licks slimy nuts, and the whole clan cannot even take on 1 real member of UD. If DethFuck is out there reading (Heh, like he can read) this I just want to say, you know you ph33r UD, and you can suck UD's balls.

<automated voice>

You are the 4th person to help us out in the "Kill the fakers" Campaign. Thank you for your support.

</automated voice>

uh.....no....

Butthead, is that you?!

No, now go away.

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Archvile46: You HAVE JOINED gay =rip= already

I'm a former RIP clan member and I don't ever recall AV46 being in there. I wound up seceding from the clan (ask Deathwarrior).

well, archvile46, I appologize if I have made a mistake on it. I think I was meant Liam has joined clan =RIP=. Sorry for the inconvience. So deathzor, kick someone's butt yet?

I'm a former RIP clan member and I don't ever recall AV46 being in there. I wound up seceding from the clan (ask Deathwarrior).

true.

well, archvile46, I appologize if I have made a mistake on it. I think I was meant Liam has joined clan =RIP=. Sorry for the inconvience. So deathzor, kick someone's butt yet?

to be honest, i haven't seen them on zdaemon in weeks, but then again, i rarely play on those servers anymore. oh well, just wait for unidoom dm 1.

I actually think he might be getting me mixed up with my brother, who is too stupid to do something to change screen names and always plays (and sucks) under my name. He was talking about joining Rip or something, so that might be it.

to be honest, i haven't seen them on zdaemon in weeks, but then again, i rarely play on those servers anymore. oh well, just wait for unidoom dm 1.

Those morons only stay in their own server "THE *GRIM*REAPERS'S DOOM II COOP" Weakassess

Those morons only stay in their own server "THE *GRIM*REAPERS'S DOOM II COOP" Weakassess

i meant the fake [ud].

Man O War = dead
Archvile46 = dead

I FRAGED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY :O

YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY DOG YET DAMN YOU!!@!!#$

[quote]

Fuck you all, Play quake.

GO TO HELL, LOSER!

FUCK QUAKE! LET'S DO SOME ART!