Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vampirajay

your first comment

I was just wondering what you first comment on a Doomworld thread was (if you can remember that far back). Mine was something to do with sitting on the roof of my house threatening Spike with a shotgun, yes really.

I remember my first comment on newdoom well. Wmull had just aquired legacy for his 'website' and was pressuring hurdler to shut down the old green legacy boards in an attempt to make newdoom's own forums more popular.

My first comment was, ironically, pretty much the same as my last, i.e: calling wmull a dickhead.

I don't remember my first comment on doomworld. I was posting sporadically on the old boards for a while, and since those are dead and dusted... It might have been calling Ola a 'fucking loonatic' during the whole texture theft scandal, I really can't remember.

A news related comment about that whole Underworld-jdoom-wad-thingy, and how my story was so gay.

Here's my one post that I'd registered just to make: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=155117#post155117

BTW, it's easy enough to find someone's first post (as long as it didn't get helled or whatnot) if they joined after the switch to the new forums. Click on Profile, and then "Search for all posts by this user". Go to the last page, and it's the last one listed there.

I thought I was registered long before I made my first post, but it turns out the database was cleared of anyone who registered and never posted so I lost my old username, and for the life of me I can't remember it. But my first post was an inquiry about the 'Sector ### has no lines' console error message in zdoom.

My first post was in the ZDoomGL forum, complaining about it lagging, or something retarded like that.

Looking back at my first posts make me want to slap myself. Boy, was I ever an idiot.

I use to drop odd comments here and there when the old news system was in place a long long time ago. My first thread on the actual forums was this.

My first post involved a question about something with Prboom and timidity patches....

darknation said:
I don't remember my first comment on doomworld. I was posting sporadically on the old boards for a while, and since those are dead and dusted... It might have been calling Ola a 'fucking loonatic' during the whole texture theft scandal, I really can't remember.

darknation first said:
Hell, i only just got here...