Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vomit

Looking for videos of people playing

Does anyone have any videos they made of them palying a doom level? I really like watching people play, and since i dont have it for myself yet, i want to see what its like!

Do you mean demos?

I believe there were a few little clips out there. I don't think there is an entire Doom III run demo, though that would be neato. :D

yeah i think thats what i mean. Like in wmv or avi format or soemthing. I really enjoy watching them alot.

DoomDan said:

I wanna see one with the BFG in Action.

me too. Do any of you own Doom 3 that you could make a demo with?

Demo recording in Doom3 is currently a little buggy (no sound). And the enormous size of the output is enough to stop some people.

The only recordings I know of are this one and this one.

Amaster said:

Demo recording in Doom3 is currently a little buggy (no sound). And the enormous size of the output is enough to stop some people.

The only recordings I know of are this one and this one.

That one with all the zombies together gave me Goosebumps for some odd reason.

Vomit said:

me too. Do any of you own Doom 3 that you could make a demo with?

Yeah I kinda wish some of the Mesh Videos still worked.The Final one showed a couple of Cool Gameplay parts with the BFG in action.

Edit:I apoligize for the Double post.

Yeah i really want to know what the BFG blast looks like. I saw the soulcube blast thing. It fucking sucked. But the shotgun was always my weapon of choice

Vomit said:

Yeah i really want to know what the BFG blast looks like. I saw the soulcube blast thing. It fucking sucked. But the shotgun was always my weapon of choice

Its pretty cool.It makes this beeping noise when it charges up which sounds extremly well done.

Your urls do not work.
edit: they work, but there is something odd at work there. Is that your own computer?

Vomit said:

I saw the soulcube blast thing. It fucking sucked.

Yeah, I was disappointed in the soulcube too, but I can tell you that the BFG blast fucking rocks (at least imo). Can you say: "Shockwave"?