Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Spaceshipone wins x prize

Neato.

Wonder if I'll see a commercial trip to the moon in my lifetime...

Richard Branson, owner of Virgin, hopes to have commercial space flights by 2007. They will be about an hour long and cost as much as a new Ferrari, but they will exist, and thats the first step!

I waa wondering if this should be Front page news, seeing as one of the ID guys was also hoping to win this

I'd love to be in space, but there's no way I can afford such a trip, unless I win the lottery someday.

deathbringer said:

Richard Branson, owner of Virgin, hopes to have commercial space flights by 2007. They will be about an hour long and cost as much as a new Ferrari, but they will exist, and thats the first step!

I waa wondering if this should be Front page news, seeing as one of the ID guys was also hoping to win this

I think I'd take the Ferrari instead =-) I'd probably pay to see the moon though. It seems it will be out of reach for the average person for quite some time.

Thats funny cause I had a dream last night that I was being shot into space with what was essentialy a giant super-soaker. I remember thinking to myself "man, space is going to be boring as Hell".

Just wait until the ID guys get there space ship into space! 20 more years we go to mars!! Then we find Imps and we all turn to zombies!!! and you know the rest of the story.....

....heh now that would be cool....

At the rate Armadillo Areospace is going, it's more like in 20 years their rocket will leave our atmosphere. I think they spend more time digitaly editing their mascot into photographs than actualy building rockets.

is it just me or is Spaceshipone really fucking ugly?

I mean look at it:

don't get me wrong, I'm all for the space program and I'd like a ride on it, but it still dosn't look nice.