Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master Chief

Berserk

DoomDan said:

The new Soul Sphere looks awesome.

Hm, I liked the classic better - this new one just spins.

I'd have preferred the face to be animated like the classic one.

dsm said:

Hm, I liked the classic better - this new one just spins.

I'd have preferred the face to be animated like the classic one.

Agreed. The old one looked like a soul was trapped. this one looks like the gerber baby.

Actually I thought that the beserk skull looked a lot like the doom alpha lost soul. Might just be because they're both metalic, but I swear it looked just like it. Ah well. Might just be me. :)

As for the soul sphere, would have been nice if they did something origional with the face on the inside, like a hand that would ocasionaly reach out of it's mouth only be be sucked back in. :D

I thought there wasn't any zombies in hell. O_o. It might be because i'm playing on marine. *Shurgs*

Squall said:

I thought there wasn't any zombies in hell. O_o. It might be because i'm playing on marine. *Shurgs*

Should be zombies on maine. There almost like skeletons.

Technician said:

Should be zombies on maine. There almost like skeletons.

Really? Where are they in hell?

Squall said:

Really? Where are they in hell?

There's a place with lava where you first cross a "bridge" after having bagged about two lost souls (or at least there are two on Veteran) - at the end of the bridge, theres a whirling "staircase" that leads up to another "natural" bridge (made out of rock). Cross that one and be greeted by a bunch of Lost souls. Kill them and walk into a corner on your left where there are a bunch of supplies.

Pick up the supplies and the zombies are spawned.

I suppose you haven't met those guys because you didn't pick up the supplies - turn up your brightness and look around a bit more carefully.

There all over the place. Usualy see them in groups. Don't know how you miised them

Really? I've only encountered them in the situation I just described. Maybe it's because there are some monster-spawning supplies I haven't noticed and picked up.

Yep, I went through hell again 4 days ago, picked up the Zombie-spawning supplies and there was the hell zombies. 1 shotgun blast for each.

That situation described above was the only time I met them in Hell. I was playing on veteran, so maybe there's some on Nightmare. I just sat in the corner and revved up my chainsaw, let them walk right into me.

That berserk kind of looks like the cyberdemon...or more what the hell knight should've looked like, with the horns on it and all.