Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DMFDxUconn

At the beach

lol, i saw a few people stop and gawk at it.. its a private beach, mostly old folks, so yea, i can imagine it freaked out a couple people.. lol, oh well.

The work is good but can I call it art? Hmm
I just remembered-Uconn, how about showing us some more of Your handdrawn pics, like Your Doom3 Cover Competition Entry? That was one badass pic and I'm willing to see more.

That entry wasnt hand drawn. It was all done using Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. Thanx for the compliments though.

For me, drawing by hand isnt even a challenge. It comes as second nature to me, weather i do it everyday, or as little as possible. It always has. I am trying to get good at computer imaging, hopefully someday i'll be able to make a buck or two off it. Ive won countless drawing contests.. even won that ancient contest they used to put in TV Guides, the one where you draw the chipmunks head, or the turtle.. whatever they were, it was what got me started, winning that contest. I think i was 12 years old at the time. won $200.

Not bad, but You know that 1000 words are nothing compared to a picture.
So please reveal some of Your CG or hand-drawings, I'm eager to see some.

Wow. Good drawings on the sand. I tried making a doom "sandcastle" in me and my friends' condo in Clearwater. It was collapsed by some fat guy who tripped on the moat. I would show pictures of before and after here, but i decided not to because i usually dont post pics on the net.