Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

CIA says no WMD in Iraq

Gokuma said:

I think Bush should accept Saddam's offer for a debate if it still stands.

Saddam would never stoop to talking with a Madman! j/k

Seriously, this data is too little, too late. It's good to know that even the CIA knows Bush was lying, though.

It's my civil duty to ensure that Bush never holds so much as a microphone, much less a title. And it's YOURS, too.

Okay idiots, pay attention; it is time to face up to reality. I want you to go into your bathroom and look yourself in the eyes in the mirror.

Repeat after me.

“There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq”.
“There were” … Hey YOU, in Kansas, no fair gazing past your reflection at the far wall. This is serious.

This is a twelve-step program and you have to get past the first step TODAY, and the first step is to admit to yourself that you were WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG to support an invasion of Iraq because you were told they had weapons of mass destruction.

You waved that plastic made-in-China flag in front of your face to the point where it was acting as a red, white, and blue blindfold behind whose comforting blindness you eagerly cheered sending other people’s children off to kill and be killed in Iraq. I hope those free hot dogs at those sponsored rallies tasted really good, because other people paid for them in blood.

There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. There were no parts to weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. There were no programs to build weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. There was no link between Saddam Hussein and 9-11. There was no link between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda itself appears to be a front group for the Mossad.

That’s reality. Deal with it.

I imagine the reflection in that mirror is looking rather foolish right now.

You realize the real reason we went to iraq is because hussein was going to change oil currency from teh dollar to the euro, royally screwing our economy over.

Just remember, Bush isn't the first one to say Saddam has WMD. Even the democrats said that as well and it was Clintons idea (originlly) to take Saddam out of power. He was just a little too busy with other "affairs." In fact, we know he's been using them for many years. It isn't hard to smuggle weapons like that into neighboring countries you know.

The Dems are just pissed off because they haven't been in power for the last four years and the Repulicans made them look like morons.

S1lent said:

Just remember, Bush isn't the first one to say Saddam has WMD. Even the democrats said that as well and it was Clintons idea (originlly) to take Saddam out of power. He was just a little too busy with other "affairs." In fact, we know he's been using them for many years. It isn't hard to smuggle weapons like that into neighboring countries you know.

are you an idiot? have you read anything about the report at all? all of his capabilities to make WMD were pretty much destroyed after 1991 and any nuclear programs DETERIORATED after that time. All that intelligence you're suggesting also was NOT concrete evidence. It did not say that Iraq has WMD beyond a shadow if a doubt, it said they had reason to believe he may have capability to do so. Yes, he wanted to revive the program in the future, but it's unlikely the UN would have ever lifted sanctions, and we certainly would have kicked and screamed if they did and otherwise found out.

Please, please, please, get your head out of your ass and try to see the TRUTH here. This is not a right or left or democrat or republican issue, it's simply an issue of the truth.

Cyb said:

are you an idiot?

nice

all of his capabilities to make WMD were pretty much destroyed after 1991 and any nuclear programs DETERIORATED after that time.

Whatever you say man...

All that intelligence you're suggesting also was NOT concrete evidence. It did not say that Iraq has WMD beyond a shadow if a doubt, it said they had reason to believe he may have capability to do so. Yes, he wanted to revive the program in the future, but it's unlikely the UN would have ever lifted sanctions, and we certainly would have kicked and screamed if they did and otherwise found out.

Ya, because... he's never broken a UN sanction before...

Please, please, please, get your head out of your ass and try to see the TRUTH here. This is not a right or left or democrat or republican issue, it's simply an issue of the truth.

Umm, k.

Cyb said:

... Yes, he wanted to revive the program in the future, but it's unlikely the UN would have ever lifted sanctions, and we certainly would have kicked and screamed if they did and otherwise found out.

Seems Saddam was guilty of thought crimes

Get educated you ignorant twat.

What's funny is when Saddam did have some weapons 20 years ago, they were given to him by Bush Sr, Rumsfield, and Reagan, along with satellite intel to coordinate chemical strikes on Iranians. The Bushes don't give shit about Geneva Conventions let alone what the UN says. They launched the new Iraq War knowing Iraq had no capability to counterattack.

I guess the up side of this is that in the next war they're going to make DAMN SURE they know what they're doing.

I don't think we are going to see any more 'pre-emptive strikes' in the near future.

Edit: Go to bed S1lent. The grown up are talking now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/3623312.stm

Britain has not given proper access to the nuclear plant in Sellafield for over five years.
Obviously they are hidding something and have started production of WMDs. We should strike pre-emptively before they strike us.
Remember, Blair has already attacked a nation without provocation; Who knows what he'll do next! To make this world a safer place it is our duty to bomb the UK and crush all resistance!
God is on our side.

Scientist said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/3623312.stm

Britain has not given proper access to the nuclear plant in Sellafield for over five years.
Obviously they are hidding something and have started production of WMDs. We should strike pre-emptively before they strike us.
Remember, Blair has already attacked a nation without provocation; Who knows what he'll do next! To make this world a safer place it is our duty to bomb the UK and crush all resistance!
God is on our side.

*looks around*
Not a bad idea actually.

I could've told you there was nothing there. But no.. nobody listens to jesus!!!!! I R JESUS!!!

S1lent said:

Hehe. You can throw insults, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Stop it!

You are just proving the point that Bush's supporters are mostly dumb and stupid people.

POTGIESSER said:

I could've told you there was nothing there. But no.. nobody listens to jesus!!!!! I R JESUS!!!

you spit in my jesus soup, you shall die now infidel

ravage said:

you spit in my jesus soup, you shall die now infidel

I don't spit! I PISS! URINE!!! ALL IN YOUR SOUP OF I R JESUS!!!

Gokuma said:

I think Bush should accept Saddam's offer for a debate if it still stands.

That would be the single most amusing piece of television ever.

Graf Zahl said:

Stop it!

You are just proving the point that Bush's supporters are mostly dumb and stupid people.

why should he stop then? i think that's an important point to get across.

pritch said:

That would be the single most amusing piece of television ever.

No, the best is that Saddam's lawyer says Saddam is going to put himself foreward for the elections :P