Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MagnuM

Girl takes machete to babysitter. Run bitch, RUN!!

Danarchy said:

Lizzy Borden took an axe...

she is easly the hottest killer of all time!

what a lovely time we live in. girls running wild with giant knifes, choking dogs and beating up hot baby sitters. well that sort of thing happens when you spoil your kids and never punish them.

this reminds me of the woman from the Adams Family movie, the one were Fester gets married. when the girl burns her parents because she dont get her the barbie she wanted

Sephiroth said:

she is easly the hottest killer of all time!

If you say so...

She was also mildly retarded, IIRC.

The Manson girls were kinda hot. 'Course, I always had a thing for hippy chicks.

the manson girls... i remember seeing them interview one of them in prison. at the time she was 40 something. it was ina c riminal studies class. they read letters from children that prasied them for the killings... letters from current.

a better killer is the "bird man" i remember seeing a show about him. they spoke about the movie "Bird man of alcatraz" and how it showed him as being gental. however the real life man was violent and insane. towards the end an ex-prison guard read a letter from a boy who asked the judge to set the guy free because he was a nice man. then he grabbed one to the writings from the bird man that was a homoertoic story about have sex with a 9 year old boy.