Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
(Demon_of_Hell)

Cyberdemon ART

Hi everyone on this board. Im new to this but i got lean mean art talent. Im a young artist a big fan of doom quake etc... I am gonna draw a pic of cyberdemon with a lot of CYBER like contents added like... His rocket laucher,His wires in his gut and on his arm.. And his metallic leg. He will have the legs like the real thing or like the BARON's of hell... INWARD. Ill report on this forum when i have the pic scanned or almost complete. Ill add extra post's. And i like all of the people's art. I am not gonna talk nasty about peoples pictures like.. .uhh this is ugly.. need more work.. ima give good comments. Peace.

Cool, it's really great to hear from people who love doom. Thanks for sharing your love! I love you too.

What the?
O_o
If You're an artist You should've known better that one image is more than 1000 words, so shaddap and post Your pics :)

Nmn comes to save the thread :D
Quick Cyb I threw in 15-20 minutes.
Comment:

I'm sorry but that's some of the worst proportioning i've seen. You should do something about that.

(Demon_of_Hell) said:

Hi everyone on this board. Im new to this but i got lean mean art talent. Im a young artist a big fan of doom quake etc... I am gonna draw a pic of cyberdemon with a lot of CYBER like contents added like... His rocket laucher,His wires in his gut and on his arm.. And his metallic leg. He will have the legs like the real thing or like the BARON's of hell... INWARD. Ill report on this forum when i have the pic scanned or almost complete. Ill add extra post's. And i like all of the people's art. I am not gonna talk nasty about peoples pictures like.. .uhh this is ugly.. need more work.. ima give good comments.

Rule no. 1 that I adhered quite strongly to when I ran this forum:

* Never post a 'warning' that you intend to scan and post an image - just work on the damn image, scan it when it's done and, if you're feeling charitable, post the scan here (or a link to the scan). People are not interested in reading what people plan to do - they just want to check out your art (be it an image or a story).

My advice to you is that when you do have the image scanned, post it in this thread rather than making a new thread about it to save poor ol' Bluesonnet the hazzle of merging it or killing this thread.

Peace.

No way! I'll declare war on you right away for starting this thread - prepare to suffarrrrrr!!!!! :-P

Nmn: I like the expression on that demon's face and the shadowing, but as Spike said, those are some fucked up proportions - it looks like a retard slapped that gun onto his arm at the wrong side (not the wrong end, but at a wrong spot nonetheless), his chest is waaaayayayayyy too large and his arm too small.

But Hell, 15-20 minutes isn't enough to do a properly proportioned pic.

Meh

Scuba Steve once said
and for the rest of You- do You spend more time on Your stuff than 3 minutes? No wonder most project suck/are never finished

Oh Lord...

...Deliver us from Evil...