Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S1lent

Has anyone ever noticed this?

It's way too vague to be intentional, in my opinion. People are great at being able to see things that aren't really there.

Yea I can ********-ly see the image there, I have 15-20 ultra sound photos of my 2 little girls and unless you've really sat and looked at photos like that you would shrug it off. But, yes I can see the fetus in that image...very cool.

why is the word def-inate-ly being stared out like a bad word?

Darkhaven said:

At one point didn't def inately turn into MORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORON (or something to that effect) ?

Yeah, and it should also replace the text in every post you make.

Anyway, If the Dopefish isn't in it, big fucking deal.

Melfice said:

Anyway, If the Dopefish isn't in it, big fucking deal.

Well it's sad that id is no longer recognizing their past games, especially one as good as the Keen series (sans Keen Dreams). Doom 1 and 2 both had a Wolfenstein 3d reference, Doom 2 had Keen in it, and Quake 1-3 all had Dopefish appear. Doom 3 would be id's first game to basically completely ignore their past games besides Doom and Quake, even if they only had put in a small reference to them as an easter egg or something. Not that something is required, but Doom 3 basically broke a streak that id had going. Nostalgia is fun, and Keen and Wolf 3d are id's origins, so a playful nod to them would be cute.

i remember ******* was banned, or some word like that.

still is banned, what not so with pleasure i present

the question is which one is really what not and which ones are 7 * symbols?

as for the topic. this was a pic of the day on planetdoom a while back. i think shortly after ther birth of his son, on a friday the 13th. 6 pounds and 6.6 onces. ok maybe not. but that would be totaly fucking sweet.

Carmack had a son right? That's a tribute I think. Surprising how people noticed this, rofl.

Revenant100 said:

Doom 3 would be id's first game to basically completely ignore their past games besides Doom and Quake

rofl what?

Huh?

Anyway Doom 3 did break the streak of the Dopefish being in most of their games. Even Daikatana had the Dopefish in it. Is id trying to say that Doom 3 is John Romero's bitch? :P