Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dittohead

I need a mapper. Just one.

I've been silently (or not so silently) working on a project the past few months with Job and Kaiser. The latter of which are pretty busy with other things as well (real life is so over-rated) which is why I've come here to enter my plea for a talented mapper to join us in finishing this project.

Yes we have maps done, yes there are plenty of custom textures and sounds that keep the doom motif. I understand the rule of thumb is to provide examples of your work and all that good stuff which I will happily do - but I don't want to waste my time so I'm just going to make it available to anyone who's interested.

Yeah, and if you're wondering about what this megawad is about, just provide an email or your AIM/MSN and I'll send you the txt file.

Just the text file? Why don't you post it here? You'll get more attention if you tell what is the mod about.

I understand that, but I'd like to keep the public out as much as I can so that people are suprised by what they see when it comes out.

In the name of my mapper's name and to show other people who only post cheesy comments and no help...

I have plenty of free time now.
COUNT ME IN!

Just give me valuable information about this megawad (ports, textures) information (maps' styles, storyline) and naturally send me the resource files.

You can find some of my maps in the archives, do a search, You won't be disappointed.

I'm Your final mapper.
Deal?

EDIT: Zdoom Megawad eh? Right, I know intermediate ACS and am good with Slopes :)

Answer me this: how many more maps are needed, how big/hard do they have to be, and is this for ZDoom (probably)? If so, would signifigant scripting have to be involved? I've done mostly vanilla maps so far, and I haven't released a good portion of my work which has been put into my megawad (27 levels done). I've experimented with ZDoom and my last release was for Skulltag DM, but I've not done any real scripting yet.

If I can be of any use, I might consider helping out (even though I should be working on my own wad, I have homework etc.). Email is jwall0312@aol.com .

Good job at rallying support. We may get this done yet, heh. :)