Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MmM

Castlevania SOTN Harpy figure

Man, You could do some heroes/heroines or characters from those games ;) A change for instance.
Anyway-looks really good, only the eyes seem a bit too wide on the head, but it's only me. Remember about sockets, and that they are 3d, not flat :)

Well, Firebrand (the red gargoyle I modeled a while back) is a hero in his respective game(s). I just find monsters/creatures/bad guys a whole lot more interesting than heroes/good guys.

The eyes are just drawn with ink and then glued on the head, so yeah, they're flat. As far as them being too wide, that's possible. The nose if relatively large, so that may be the reason they appear that way. Good advice on the 3D nature of eyes and sockets; I'll keep it in mind in the future.

Yeah, the face doesn't look too hot. It's difficult to do much in the way of facial features at that size and in the medium I work in (at least for me). Oh well, Harpies are supposed to be fugly anyway. :)

MmM said:

Yeah, the face doesn't look too hot. It's difficult to do much in the way of facial features at that size and in the medium I work in (at least for me). Oh well, Harpies are supposed to be fugly anyway. :)

Isnt too hot.. nice pun. You do still use hot glue right? ;)

I suppose harpies are fugly. Bravo ;)