Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gieve

DooM gba cheats?!?!?!

whilst bashing the a, b and direction buttons, whilst holding down the sholderbuttons, i have randomly pulled off the cheats, like god mode, beserker, happy ammo, etc... but i have NO idea what combinations i did whilst hammering the buttons, inorder to pull them off, does NEONE knwo what to do for each, or ne of the cheats, please post them here.

1. The cheats at gamefaqs.com don't work

2. Who would want to use them anyway? I'm doing fine on it, even on Nightmare. Hell, the levels are SMALLER than the regular version, so why bother needing cheats?

2. Who would want to use them anyway? I'm doing fine on it, even on Nightmare. Hell, the levels are SMALLER than the regular version, so why bother needing cheats?

from the message he posted he accidentaly pressed the cheats in while playing the game and now needs some way to take them off. Of course that's just an excuse to get the actualy cheats j/k =]

yeah, but he's saying that he doesn't need the cheats cause the game is hard, he just needs them because he randomly got them to show up while playing the game and wants a way to take them off. Seems like a logical reason to need the cheat codes.

Other then that yeah I agree, cheats spoil the game.

Trust me i'm not using the cheats to help me, quitefrankly i dont NEED help :P ive already complated it, i just want an easy way of just picking it up chosing which level i want to play and blasting demons with my plasma rifle (the best fun eva >:] )

oh and btw, if ne of u are wandering what the cheats are, ythey are as followed:

whilst in play, pause the game, and hold L and R down, whilst holding them down, tap in these sequences as follows:

AABAAAAA -God mode
BAAAAAAA -Computer map
BBAAAAAA -Radiation suit
BBBAAAAA -Invulnarability (the item, so it runs out)
BABAAAAA -berserk
ABBAAAAA -all weapons, ammo and keys
ABAABBBA -skip to next level

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Cheats can be useful.

Only in beta testing and level editing. Other than that, they suck. I've had many a good game spoiled from cheating...

I've had many a good game spoiled from cheating...

You know... you don't *have* to use cheats...

Wtf is ther aney othr weys too fenish DooMM then IIDDQ?? I alway diey!!1 on the E1M10?!1 Becoz there´s a crushen roof moven up then down an I die when I goen truogh!=???!

Cheats can be useful.

Only in beta testing and level editing. Other than that, they suck. I've had many a good game spoiled from cheating...

I wouldn't say that cheats always suck. Try some of the cheats for Oni. One of the codes lets you change your character to any of the enemies so you can use all their moves and such. It definately adds replay value.

There are cheats for debugging and beating the game more easily, and then there are cheats for fun. Don't get them confused and don't catagorize them together when you say that cheats suck.

Actually he is right, all the cheats that are in omf don't make the game any easier, they just add cool stuff like over exagurated special effects, more modes to play in, secret rooms, etc. None of them give you any advantage.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

and then there are cheats for fun....

Once again, I stand corrected.

Wtf is ther aney othr weys too fenish DooMM then IIDDQ?? I alway diey!!1 on the E1M10?!1 Becoz there´s a crushen roof moven up then down an I die when I goen truogh!=???!

You win it