Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chronoteeth

What weapons from another FPS would you like to see in a doom mod?

The Devastator is so easy to acquire it's not funny. I'd like to see a good Barret M82 in Doom. The one I ripped from Blood 2 sucked balls.

Another weapon I'd really liked to see is a working Voodoo Doll, but that's probably a simple acquisition as well (XWE or w/e it's called can probably do it...)

Chronoteeth said:

Remember, just weapons, ok?

I think he actually wants the accurate reproduction of HL's Snark weapon. Ie. release the bugger and it attacks.

Any weapon idea I'd like to see in a mod...I actually go out and make it, if it is indeed possible.

The cannon from Serious Sam, the freeze gun and the shrinker/expander from Duke Nukem, the Magnum from Half Life, the railgun (OK, it has been done), the nuke from Shadow Warrior.

The crowbar from H-L!

Nahh, just kidding. For some reason, I love the paratrooper weapon from RTCW... I'd love to see that in a Doom mod. Then there is of course the very awesome rocket launcer/machine gun thing from Painkiller. Very neat...

Lutrov71 said:

Those little crab bug things that chase people in Half Life.

I've made a complete mod re-creating all of the half-life weapons as closely as possible, along with a bunch of enemies(although the enemies aren't as close to the originals). If you would like to play it, please give me your e-mail. It's for EDGE.

Ducon said:

the freeze gun and the shrinker/expander from Duke Nukem, the Magnum from Half Life,

I could make these for you.... hey! Why don't a team of people get together and make a community weapons mod!!!!!! Like I was going to make before but realized how many people there were asking for weapons compared to how many people were making the mod!

chronoteeth, the aliens weapons are already in a doom mod. There's miniguns aplenty floating around, as well.

I myself wouldn't mind seeing an Unreal weapons mod for Doom, cuz Razorjacks rock.

No, I mean the weapons pasifically from AvP, I basically mean.....a model-ripped mod, all the models for the weapons from AvP and AvP 2, and of course the sounds, and maybe some new weapon coding as well.

DoomDan said:

A Jackhammer Shotgun[See Max Payne]

MoUAC

Edit: why don't i make an example wad of some of these weapons for everyone?

p.s. i'm surprised no one mentioned trip mines yet!

DoomDan said:

A Jackhammer Shotgun[See Max Payne]

Wait for my WSkin weapons mod - that has a Jackhammer in it.

TheDarkArchon said:

I'd like yhe Proxy Mines from Chaos UT.

Yes, with the burps and silly sounds.

ducon said:

Yes, with the burps and silly sounds.

I've never heard the Proxy's burp. Their silly noises are class though (For those who haven't got(Chaos)UT, I'll put it this way: One of them is like a high-pitched Tarzan.)