Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Psyonisis

Team America: World Police

I have. IMO there's only a handful of good jokes in the movie, but overall it was pretty funny. 'Pearl Harbour sucked and I miss you' is one of the most original movie songs I've heard in a while :)

I want to see this movie. I might see it this weekend actually, I've heard a lot about it.

1. A lot of people think that the movie was an anti-war movie but actually the first draft for the movie was handed in before the second Iraq war. (This was said by one of the creators in an interview).

2. The movie originally was NC-17 because there was a lot of puppet-sex and appearantly it was so graphic, that it would have gotten an NC-17 rating. But, they cut some scenes out and now it's only rated R.

Not that this info is important, I just thought it was kinda interesting.

I'll probably see it when it gets here in 9 years (or when it gets onto the Internet).

S1lent said:

1. A lot of people think that the movie was an anti-war movie but actually the first draft for the movie was handed in before the second Iraq war.

Er, how does that prevent it from being an anti-war movie?

EVERYTHING that happened when a member of the Bush family was not in power is irrelevant, because the world was ruled by liberal flip-floppers, naturally

Anyway, this movie sounds fucking hilarious, South park has gone downhill a lot since its origins, but the creators can still come up with some good stuff. Hell i even liked "Orgazmo"

This movie is hilarious, the Team America theme song alone is worth the price of admission. My favorite quotes:
"You're a buttfucking quitter Gary."
"You've got balls. I like balls."

Fredrik said:

I'll probably see it when it gets here in 9 years (or when it gets onto the Internet).

Because the whole movie was scripted before the war was even announced or brought to the attention of the public?

Good for you, you figured out that nothing before 9-11 could possibly be Anti-War. Thanks for invalidating the Hippie Movement.