• Opium
    • Hashish
    • Weed
    • LSD
    • DMT
    • Magic Mushrooms
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

Weed and Salvia. The latter is the "most potent naturally occurring hallucinogen thus far isolated", yet is legal in most countries (including the USA and UK) due to its use in certain religious ceremonies. For me, it gave me an out-of-body experience, which was rather unnerving to say the least.

nope, never even tried any of them. I never intend to drink at all in my life, not even wine. But, of course, i've had caffeine before.

Disorder said:

2 Voted DMT. Care to share the story?

There isn't much to say really...I mean, nothing much one could put into words. I couldn't even begin to explain my experiance with it. Though I remeber when I was coming down I had tears in my eyes, and for a minute or two tried talking with my friend, but couldn't utter the words.

First off, it is much much more involved than mushrooms and possibly high dose LSD or mescalin trips. I remeber after handing the bowl to my friend I was isntantly gone....shot straight up at a million MPH. The sober to come-up to peak time is almost instantanious and it lasts something like 5 to 15 minutes. You will hallucinate, you will surley go 'somewhere' and you will most likly come into contact with 'beings' of some manner...

In short DMT is THE most profound/intense thing you can/could ever experiance.

I recommend reading the book 'Food of the Gods' by Terrance McKenna. As long as you by pass by his bullshit theories in the first 1/2 of the book (man evolved from monkeys that ate magic mushrooms LOLOL)...he goes into quite some detail about DMT.

NiGHTMARE said:

Weed and Salvia. The latter is the "most potent naturally occurring hallucinogen thus far isolated", yet is legal in most countries (including the USA and UK) due to its use in certain religious ceremonies. For me, it gave me an out-of-body experience, which was rather unnerving to say the least.

Heh, at first I thought you said saliva. I was like "WTF, if that's a hallucinogen, then what the hell is reality?". But yeah.... Is Salvia that stuff from Mexico?

Danarchy said:

Is Salvia that stuff from Mexico?

Yes. Of course it's also NOT scheduled...so it's technically legal to buy, though I'm quite sure you'd still get busted if you were caught using it for recreational purposes. IIRC, there is some legal loophole that allows prosecution for drugs not yet scheduled and "have high potential for abuse"

I think there was some site that was busted along these lines for selling foxy methoxy and 2c-i and others of that ilk. These drugs aren't proper scheduled...yet. I won't risk getting banned, so I won't mention what the site is. The site appears legit yet....but maybe it is meant to stay up, or I'm wrong...but whatever

I tried weed once or twice, never did anything for me. Plus I'm generally put off because most people I know (or knew) who regularly smoke weed are idiots (not that I'm saying that about all weed smokers).

I drink alcoholic beverages fairly regularly though.

Quast said:

In short DMT is THE most profound/intense thing you can/could ever experiance.

I think one day I'll try DMT. I heard though that only experienced trippers should try it. Then again, who could be really ready for something so unbelievable?

Anyway, I've done shrooms a couple of times now and I'm willing to try something new. Probably mescaline. The Peyote cactus is legal in the Netherlands. Same goes for Salvia and all kinds of shrooms by the way. Last time I tripped, I tripped outside. It was like walking around in a painting (much like 'what dreams may come'). A wonderful experience.

I was reading some webpage the other day, about a guy who tried smoking Salvia whilst still under the effects of DMT. Apparently he ended up observing the effects his ego was having on his id, effectively becoming his super-ego. Weird as hell ;).

None.

I do have a beer or something stronger every now and then though.

NiGHTMARE said:

I was reading some webpage the other day, about a guy who tried smoking Salvia whilst still under the effects of DMT. Apparently he ended up observing the effects his ego was having on his id, effectively becoming his super-ego. Weird as hell ;).

Smells like bullshit. How was he coherent enough to smoke while under DMT-- did someone do it for him?

Numbermind said:

Smells like bullshit. How was he coherent enough to smoke while under DMT-- did someone do it for him?

He was coming down from it. A lot of the other things this guy said about various hallucinogenic drugs (he seem to have tried pretty much all of them at one time or another) ring true with various friends and acquantances of mine, so it probably isn't BS. I only wish I could find the URL again.

Drugs are for weaklings that are too pathetic to stand up to the challenges of Life.

Drugs are for people who want to have a good time every once in a while, thank you very much.

Danarchy said:

Drugs are for people who want to have a good time every once in a while, thank you very much.

Strange, I have a good time all the time.

Danarchy said:

Why is it, that this seems to be the only defense I hear, despite it often ends up blowing up?