Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Stupid Unholy Joke Goes Here

Ebola of Nimrod fame informed us that Unholy Software was updated with news that the lack of Legacy servers on Doom Connector made Ebola a saaaaad panda. So he rectified this by adding co-op a server running Nimrod. Unfortunately it seems he's hit a snag or something and nobody can connect, so me telling you all this is pretty useless, but what do I care?! Not at all, that's what.

Yeah, I have to agree with Ebola.
You people run csDoom severs but not a single Legacy one?

WTF is wrong with this picture.

Cyb said:

but what do I care?! Not at all, that's what.

We know. You really don't need to state the obvious :P

I was hoping that noone would pu this on the main page since it didn't work due to my router blocking the port and I haven't been a good boy to unblock it. so meh.

A snag? Is he sure he's not behind a firewall or a router? How did this become a news item anyway?

But yeah, the lack of Legacy servers is a problem on DC. When I first joined, EVERYONE played Legacy. And now, almost nobody, and those who do are usually newbs who can't host due to above mentioned problems. So I may find a good game once every, two weeks or so...

Yes, I have a router. I really didn't check stuff up properly before running. It had worked well with ST so I never thought about it. Pity ST and Legacy don't use the same port though. And I've been too busy and lazy to fix this.

There are people who know which ports to... change... I've never had a router, so I can't be of any help. But for what it's worth, I hope to see more Legacy servers around (from people who can be decent hosts, that is).