Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Tattoo To You Too

id CEO Todd Hollenshead updated his plan a few days ago with news of some kind of weird id tattoo contest. Uh, here's the skinny from the T-man:

So, here's the deal: email me a genuine id-related tattoo photo of you or someone you know who has one. It's probably best to take a couple different pics if you can. Whoever has the best legitimate tattoo, judged in my sole discretion (with maybe some help from the team) will get one free copy of DOOM 3 + strategy guide + new "Making Of DOOM 3" book and I'll sign the game box for you. Now, I'm not trying to encourage people to go out and get a tattoo - this is supposed to be for those who already have one. If we get enough cool entries, the idea is that we'll compile and frame all the photos and put them in a big frame to hang on the wall here at id. That's a pretty good consolation prize if you don't get the game/guide/book.

I can only laugh at the inevitable picture they will get of some fat guy with a Wolf3D logo on his ass. Still, though, you will forever get to moon id Software, and in the end, isn't that the greatest gift of all. I think so.

Bah, I though this was gonna be about the Rolling Stones...

myk said:

Bah, I though this was gonna be about the Rolling Stones...

huh?

Cyb, you are no longer updating DoomNation. Profanities in news posts reflect poorly on Doomworld's legacy of world-class professionalism.

You know what would be crazy? Some guy who has or gets a tatoo of a cyberdemon body. So his back side would be the cyberdemons whole backside without the head and the front of his body would be the whole frontside without the head.

Skeletor said:

You know what would be crazy? Some guy who has or gets a tatoo of a cyberdemon body. So his back side would be the cyberdemons whole backside without the head and the front of his body would be the whole frontside without the head.

So basically you have this really massive impressive, terrorizing body, with a head of a nerd on top of it? That would look really good.

Actually you'd have a really nerdy body with a cyberdemon tattooed all over it. Oh and no girl would ever want to have sex with you.

AndrewB said:

Cyb, you are no longer updating DoomNation. Profanities in news posts reflect poorly on Doomworld's legacy of world-class professionalism.

Shut the fuck up you fucking troll