Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Well it's that time of the year again...

Yeah, today's my birthday. I am now 19. Nothing spectacular is happening so it's just going to be a dull ol' boring day just like every other. Well, I did finally get my hands on a copy of Collector's Doom, but that's about it.

All the HAPPY BIRTHDAY links I wanted to send you can't be posted, cause um...I dont wanna get banned, so um...I guess I have to say happy birthday without the cool links.

Weird, I coulda sworn you just turned 18 a few months ago... well happy birthday anyways.

Yeah, today's my birthday. I am now 19. Nothing spectacular is happening so it's just going to be a dull ol' boring day just like every other. Well, I did finally get my hands on a copy of Collector's Doom, but that's about it.

Heh, my birthday is tomorrow. I want everyone tomorrow to flame me as much as they can. You know, call me a dumbass, say I fuck animals, say I like to jerk off my grandpa, etc. I want you all to flame me for my birthday. That would be the ultimate present.

Heh, my birthday is tomorrow. I want everyone tomorrow to flame me as much as they can. You know, call me a dumbass, say I fuck animals, say I like to jerk off my grandpa, etc. I want you all to flame me for my birthday. That would be the ultimate present.

Go away, you animal-fucking, grandpa-wanking dumbass.

And thanks for quoting that twice, like this.

And thanks for quoting that twice, like this.

You know what? I find some of the hate posts directed towards me absolutely fucking hilarious!

Weird, I coulda sworn you just turned 18 a few months ago... well happy birthday anyways.

One can't remember EVERYTHING that has been written in these forums over the years... not even Lüt can!

You know what? I find some of the hate posts directed towards me absolutely fucking hilarious!

Anyone who BANS THEMSELVES like you would. =P

One can't remember EVERYTHING that has been written in these forums over the years... not even Lüt can!

No, but shut up, he CAN destroy everything!

Yes indeed, for some odd reason he can move anything to Post Hell, no matter what forum it came from.

Yes indeed, for some odd reason he can move anything to Post Hell, no matter what forum it came from.

What forum it came from doesn't make a difference, it's just that my "Move Thread" works and yours doesn't.

What forum it came from doesn't make a difference, it's just that my "Move Thread" works and yours doesn't.

Lüt + Zaldron = HOT JEFFK LOVIN

Probably cause it will, Zeratul :)
Then again, what do you expect from the DW Forums?