Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endureth

Go Sox!

Typical southsiders...you'll never understand that the White Socks just are going nowhere...(i don't even wanna say their actual name...it horrifies me.) GO RED SOX...BUT WE GOT NOMAH!

DooMer87 said:

BUT WE GOT NOMAH!

Yeah, sweet deal you got there, good luck in the world series... oh wait. By the way, it's Nomar in Chicago.

Greatest win ever.

wow... i couldn't believe it until the last out. i'm not even a baseball fan and i ended up watching every game since saturday.

[mandatory-derogatory-comment]who's your daddy, yankees?[/mandatory-derogatory-comment]

Woot!

Woot!

um, hehe, woot!

I think the stats are out of 236 series only two teams have come back to win after being down 3-0. Those two teams were hockey teams.

This is the first time it's happened in baseball and it couldn't have been a better match-up. Red Sox over the Yankees.

So I say again...

WOOT!

-E

Cubs swept the white socks in june. some Japanese guy walked the winning run.

BOO YAH OWNED OH BURN SHOULD I CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT?

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Or something.

Uh...about damn time. I was getting sick of the Yankees.

DooMer87 said:

Cubs swept the white socks in june. some Japanese guy walked the winning run.

BOO YAH OWNED OH BURN SHOULD I CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT?

Stop talking, please. I know Chicago fans aren't as stupid as you. Any self respecting northsider would never in a million years call the White Sox the "white socks." Besides, that has nothing to do with anything.

A-Rod was cool until he turned traitor and sold out to our arch enemies. Now he sucks.

Danarchy said:

A-Rod was cool until he turned traitor and sold out to our arch enemies. Now he sucks.

Well no, first he sold out to the Texas Rangers, who then got tired of his incessant whining and traded him to the Yankees.

Kid Airbag said:

Well no, first he sold out to the Texas Rangers, who then got tired of his incessant whining and traded him to the Yankees.

Ah...I knew he was with another team between us and the Yanks. But still...the Yankees are the Mariner's arch enemies.

Danarchy said:

Ah...I knew he was with another team between us and the Yanks. But still...the Yankees are the Mariner's arch enemies.

Heh, I think everyone hates the Yankees, but the Mariners are definitely not arch rivals.

Every time the Mariners make it to the playoffs, the Yankees beat them, it seems.

Danarchy said:

Every time the Mariners make it to the playoffs, the Yankees beat them, it seems.

In 2000 and 2001 (their last playoff run) anyway. In 1995 they beat the yankees in the first round though. IIRC that was their first ever post season appearance.

The Mariners have been around since 1977. They're still a pretty young team.

In '95 they beat the Yankees in the first round then lost to the Indians in the second.

In '97 they lost to the Orioles in the first round.

On '00 they beat the White Sox in the first round then lost to the Yankees in the second.

In '01 they beat the Indians in the first round, then lost to the Yankees again in the second.

-E