Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

What do you drive?

I don't think that I am mentally stable enough to drive any sort of vehicle at this stage in my life. Then again, I could be very wrong. Either way, I don't have anything to drive, or drive with.

I will not settle for anything less than a Ford Mustang, preferably a '67 Fastback. My brother has a 93 (AFAIK) stang and my dad has a 67 fastback sitting in the garage that he has to rebuild.

For now I drive my Bro's 91 Volvo 740 Turbo, when he let's me. My dad rarely lets me drive his '97 Volvo S70.

ventnor said:

doesn't new york city have impala cop cars too?

I've seen them up in Minnesota as well. It's too bad they're front wheel drive underpowered pieces of crap not meant for police cars, as my car could outhandle and keep up with one of them in stock form.

The Po's around here drive Intrepids....

anywho, i drive a '96 green sentra myself...its really week and, as governator would say, "girly"

Bloodshedder said:

I've seen them up in Minnesota as well. It's too bad they're front wheel drive underpowered pieces of crap not meant for police cars, as my car could outhandle and keep up with one of them in stock form.

some of the police cars here in Columbus, Georgia are impalas.

I had no idea the MX-6 existed, heh. It looks like a cross between the MX-5 and the RX-7.

(More or less) beat to shit 1990 Chevy Lumina, but hey, it gets me where I need to go.

Numbermind said:

Good for you, you found the other forum I post at. YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, HOLMES!!

elementary!

Numbermind said:

Good for you, you found the other forum I post at. YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, HOLMES!!

So tell me why is it an American from Hackettstown, New Jersey pretends to drive a BMW with a shit brush-polished finish and godawful arches/bodykit based in French Quebec?

Perhaps you could tell me how you got the claimed 600bhp?

Don't know where you got Hackettsville from, but I work at a market research firm outside of Philadelphia. Where I live is none of your business.

As for the 600HP, I have yet to hear from my mechanic about that.

Numbermind said:

Don't know where you got Hackettsville from, but I work at a market research firm outside of Philadelphia. Where I live is none of your business.

As for the 600HP, I have yet to hear from my mechanic about that.

If you truly are that person it shouldn't be that hard to prove. Take a picture of the car with a sign on it that says "DW Sucks" or something. I'm assuming that someone with a heavily customized M3 and some Ferrari's will also have a digital camera.

Apparently he also knows French and somehow saw the need to post his car in a Canadian forum.

Where I live is none of your business.

Let me guess, Coatesville?

Also, from the second page of that forum thread:

You may want to try to contact the owner of the car. he goes by the name of «mentalM3» or «mntlm3» over on bimmerforums, and he hangs on maxbimmer too. He's from ontario, from all I've read.

I go to Babelfish, among other places, for the more difficult words since I only can only speak French conversationally. And yes, Coatesville would be the place outside of Philadelphia. Mental's a great guy, he sold me the car and he helped me a lot with the bodykit.

When the car comes back out of the shop(apparently there's rust on the rear wheelbase), I'll see what I can do about the pictures.